Autor Thema: New Falconer Album has a Title  (Gelesen 20103 mal)

tirlith

• Gast
Re: New Falconer Album has a Title
« Antwort #15 am: Mai 21, 2008, 09:49:02 Nachmittag »
Yeah! That´s me! :D And "the bearded gentleman" is my boyfriend. We don´t look that very happy or anything on that picture though. To bad.
Well thank you! We did what we could! It´s just awesome that we could participate! ;D

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #16 am: Mai 22, 2008, 04:08:44 Vormittag »
Wow!  Very awesome for you!

I really can't wait, now!

Edited the Falconer blog on Myspace, also gave a shoutout to our own tirlith. :)  http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog&pop=1&indicate=1
« Letzte Änderung: Mai 22, 2008, 04:15:27 Vormittag von AngelOfMusic »

The Black Knight

• Gast
« Antwort #17 am: Mai 22, 2008, 07:31:21 Vormittag »
Yeah! That´s me! :D And "the bearded gentleman" is my boyfriend. We don´t look that very happy or anything on that picture though. To bad.
Well thank you! We did what we could! It´s just awesome that we could participate! ;D

Ok! Yes, I kind of figured you two are together!
Well, if you don't look very happy on this frame, you should see the other clips... ;)

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #18 am: Mai 22, 2008, 10:32:21 Nachmittag »
Wow, Tirlith YOU MADE IT ONTO A FALCONER VIDEO :D I mean that's awesome! Congrats!

This is amazing!
Erm.. I need to see that video NOW! :D
Damn, anticipation is really pumping me up :D
I'll try to take all this positive energy and channel it into my performance in the coming weeks. And as always I'll wear a Falconer shirts on stage :bluebanger: :bluebanger: :bluebanger:

Oh and btw, those new picture gallery is cool too. It takes a while to load though. But there are lots of pictures I can't remember I've ever seen! And even some pics from the current studio days :D Really interesting to see!
Can't wait to hear what the guys recorded this time!
« Letzte Änderung: Mai 22, 2008, 10:35:54 Nachmittag von Prab »

The Black Knight

• Gast
« Antwort #19 am: Mai 23, 2008, 07:38:15 Vormittag »
Oh and btw, those new picture gallery is cool too. It takes a while to load though. But there are lots of pictures I can't remember I've ever seen! And even some pics from the current studio days :D Really interesting to see!
Can't wait to hear what the guys recorded this time!

Right now I'm working on the picture gallery functionality. I haven't been able to find out why it's loading slowly on some computers. The pictures are quite compressed (small), so that should not be a problem. I'll get back in this matter!

MasterOfTheFalcon

• Gast
« Antwort #20 am: Mai 24, 2008, 03:56:33 Nachmittag »
Woot! Falconer way to go with having a video. I just can't wait to see it.

falconerfan3967

• Gast
« Antwort #21 am: Mai 27, 2008, 12:54:44 Vormittag »
Well I'll probablly have to wait now. Man I wish I didn't live in Colombia, Falconer will never come to this country. you people are lucky you can go to their concerts.  :icon_cry:

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
« Antwort #22 am: Mai 27, 2008, 10:58:08 Nachmittag »
13 tracks and 2 bonus tracks. 15 tracks of pure Falconer power, can't wait for it :D

Sorry for spoiling the fun, but it reads "13 songs, including 2 bonus tracks", I'm afraid. So there will probably be 11 tracks plus 1 or 2 bonus tracks for the first limited edition (maybe the 2nd one is for Japan edition only?). But still - it will kick ass, for sure. :)
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #23 am: Mai 28, 2008, 09:31:39 Vormittag »
oh, you're right, hm. well, 13 brand new falconer songs are still something to anticipate highly :)

jakob_hasse

• Gast
« Antwort #24 am: Juni 01, 2008, 11:58:45 Nachmittag »
The title sounds great and those pics from the video look great too, Carnival of Disgust, how dramatic... ;)

The Black Knight

• Gast
« Antwort #25 am: Juni 02, 2008, 12:23:59 Vormittag »
Ooh, you think this is drama? Just wait! :)

jakob_hasse

• Gast
« Antwort #26 am: Juni 02, 2008, 03:34:32 Nachmittag »

Aaaah, I can't wait!

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #27 am: Juni 03, 2008, 08:27:45 Vormittag »

Hey man, stop teasing us, that's unfair, we're already slowly turning mad because of the incredibly high anticipation :D  :tocktock: :pillepalle: :icon_mrgreen: :lachen:
But YOU, YOUUU ALREADY HEARD "ABAT" (hm, the abreviation of the new album sounds like the singer of Immortal :biggrin:)!

In case anbody has missed it: I WANT THAT ALBUM NOW!

Thanks for the attention!
Prab out :D  :56:

The Black Knight

• Gast
« Antwort #28 am: Juni 03, 2008, 11:17:35 Vormittag »
Hey man, stop teasing us, that's unfair, we're already slowly turning mad because of the incredibly high anticipation :D  :tocktock: :pillepalle: :icon_mrgreen: :lachen:
But YOU, YOUUU ALREADY HEARD "ABAT" (hm, the abreviation of the new album sounds like the singer of Immortal :biggrin:)!

Well, parts of it. They won't let me hear all of it because I might get a constant 180 bpm heart rythm, pass out and end up with insomnia.

And they're also afraid that I'll tell the world how ridiculously awesome it is. Which I wouldn't tell anyone over my dead body, of course!  :icon_wink:
« Letzte Änderung: Juni 03, 2008, 11:23:49 Vormittag von The Black Knight »

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #29 am: Juni 03, 2008, 01:27:42 Nachmittag »

Besides the new songs, I can't wait to find out what bonus video stuff will be on the digipack version. I'll surely get that one ;)
HOPEFULLY METALBLADE WILL RELEASE NEW SHIRTS TOO!
Maybe we should all send emails to metalblade, demanding new Falconer shirts!