Autor Thema: Musicially, what will the new album be like?  (Gelesen 2601 mal)

Inquiescent

• Gast
Musicially, what will the new album be like?
« am: April 27, 2008, 09:36:16 Nachmittag »
I am very intrested in what the new Falconer-album will be like! I can't wait for it's release. Anyone having some wishthinking to share?  ;)

I have a special liking to GvG actually. Songs like "The Return", would be so cool if Mathias sung them (I strongly dislike Kris here, but that's an old discussion). I mean, I've never heard better guitarwork ever since (and I don't mean just cause it's fast stuff, just talking about the brilliant compositions). Totally world class, Stefan! GvG-esque composing, with more folkish lyrics, and Mathias. Man, that would be awesome. However, a straight follow-up of Northwind musicially wouldn't be less a dream come true either. Go Falconer! :icon_biggrin:

dirge

• Gast
Re: Musicially, what will the new album be like?
« Antwort #1 am: April 28, 2008, 04:59:20 Vormittag »
From what I remember Stefan said it was going to be a bit more up tempo than Northwind while being similar at the same time, correct me if I am wrong and my memory is losing? :icon_razz:
I'm more a fan of the folky type stuff like on the bonus cd of Northwind, Quest for the Crown, Lament of a Minstrel The Past Lives on etc.  So I would like more of that type of stuff! :icon_smile:
Whatever the finished product will be like, I am sure it will be of the highest quality folk inspired power metal! :56:
Can't wait and the title sounds great! :56:

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Re: Musicially, what will the new album be like?
« Antwort #2 am: Mai 17, 2008, 01:49:31 Vormittag »
I imagine you can expect more of that great midieval sound Falconer has become known for, on this album.  No one writes riffs quite like Stefan does.  Which is why Falconer is so unique. 

I expect pure, unadulterated, awesomeness.  :56: