Autor Thema: LOITS - Haavad uulitsal - VIDEO!  (Gelesen 4192 mal)

Lembetu

• Gast
LOITS - Haavad uulitsal - VIDEO!
« am: April 23, 2008, 05:21:19 Nachmittag »
LOITS presented it’s new video

The release of Loits’ new video „Haavad uulitsal” („Wounds on the streets”) has been followed by huge critical acclaim. The video that was first presented on the 10th of April on the large screen of Tallinn’s Cinema House has become popular in internet communities and is soon displayed in various TV-stations across the country. The director Liina Paakspuu sheds light on the video’s idea: „I was trying to capture the essence of the band. It’s not just one story on the screen, but a multilayered vision of Estonians, fate, life, death, wars and inevitability.
Visually I concentrated on the clarity and simplicity of plans. For me it was important to think everything through to the last detail, so that the story and themes would provide plenty of discovering material every time one looks at the video.
It’s always harder to put life into one independent plan in all it’s nakedness than to stash a lot of takes on top of oneanother, making them plausible through trickery in the cutting room.
The magic of this video is that certain Estonian essence, the untraditionally slow tempo and lack of effects. The honesty of the video lies in the fact that a lot of frames that could be done digitally, are shot in pure oldschool fashion in the vein of cinematographical excellence.
The term „creative energy” became very important to me while making this video. We tried to put life in every element – from historical costumes to the fact that a lot of great people from all over Estonia came together to make this heartwarming project happen.”
Should you be interested in displaying the video of „Haavad uulitsal” or if you need additional information about the clip (copy of the video, photographic material, comments etc.) then please contact: lembetu@loits.org

Watch it at YouTube

Shots of the presentation

Director: Liina Paakspuu
Producer: Ahto-Lembit Lehtmets
Cinematographer: Mihkel Soe
Art director: Kerstin „Kessu" Raidma
Costume designer: Kerstin „Kessu" Raidma
Editor: Arian Levin

Camera I assistant: Heiko Sikka
Camera II assistant: Veiko Kalju
Camera III assistant: Erik Põllumaa
Dresser: Merje Raidalu
Prop Master: Markus Karmo
Casting: Kaire Nurk
Catering: Kirsika Kolk
Transportation: Tõnu Svarts

Lembetu

• Gast
Re: LOITS - Haavad uulitsal - VIDEO!
« Antwort #1 am: April 23, 2008, 05:22:34 Nachmittag »
LOITS Home Video Contest

Loits is glad to announce a home video contest.

You can choose any of Loits’ singles to make your home video and the band makes no restrictions to your imagination or your artistic visions. Just feel free to use any you like. Anyone can participate at the contest and the band is glad to give you some advice if needed.

The winner will be chosen by the band itself. The winning video will be presented at Loits’ DVD which is going to be released on September 5th 2008.

Loits will award the winner with ten brand-new DVDs and Lasering music store certificate for 2 500 EEK (160 EUR).

See Delfi for detailed information. The contest ends on May 30th 2008. The winner(s) will be announced at the latest on June 2nd 2008.

So get ready and start filming!