Autor Thema: Mithotyn/ Falconer collection  (Gelesen 20915 mal)

MegaJos

• Gast
Re: Mithotyn/ Falconer collection
« Antwort #15 am: August 27, 2008, 11:03:07 Nachmittag »
I've met the band a couple of times, and I still don't want anyone to write on my records. I like autographs when it's on other things. But to buy a CD whit autographs already on it is something i would never do. Not my thing at all.

I've bought a couple of cds and vinyls with autographs but it's close to impossible to get autographs from some bands. I'm proud of the albums but not proud that I had to buy them with signatures. But none with Falconer nor Mithotyn. :)

cuauhtle

• Gast
« Antwort #16 am: September 01, 2008, 04:47:20 Nachmittag »
I envy both of you guys.
Having such huge collections and more that, having met band members . You should feel lucky in addition to feeling proud of those! =)

I've met the band a couple of times, and I still don't want anyone to write on my records. I like autographs when it's on other things. But to buy a CD whit autographs already on it is something i would never do. Not my thing at all.

I've bought a couple of cds and vinyls with autographs but it's close to impossible to get autographs from some bands. I'm proud of the albums but not proud that I had to buy them with signatures. But none with Falconer nor Mithotyn. :)

terroxxx

• Gast
« Antwort #17 am: Oktober 07, 2008, 10:34:17 Nachmittag »
holy sweetness that's a lot of stuff!
only thing I might have that you guys don't got a dozen of, is a Falconer pick ;D
kinda proud of that :D

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #18 am: Oktober 09, 2008, 11:09:24 Vormittag »
holy sweetness that's a lot of stuff!
only thing I might have that you guys don't got a dozen of, is a Falconer pick ;D
kinda proud of that :D

I have one too ;)
And yeah, I'm proud about that too :D