Autor Thema: Among beggars and thieves US release  (Gelesen 15640 mal)

truewalrus

• Gast
Re: Among beggars and thieves US release
« Antwort #15 am: August 04, 2008, 06:03:57 Vormittag »

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #16 am: August 04, 2008, 02:42:12 Nachmittag »
And the few places I have seen that do (I think they do, anyway) want about 30-40 USD for the CD.  I guess us Americans will just have to wait until Amazon.com carries the digipack version, too.  However, I have been keeping an eye on cdinzane.com to see if they ever have the album available for pre-order.  No such luck yet.

dirge

• Gast
« Antwort #17 am: August 04, 2008, 11:31:52 Nachmittag »
Have you tried CDon, cdwow or emp?  I've used all those three and had no problems, maybe one of them deliver to the usa?  How about nuclear blast too?

Asheron

• Gast
« Antwort #18 am: September 02, 2008, 06:43:57 Vormittag »
I hate to revive a dead thread, but ABaT came out in the US on August 29th. I know this because I bought it at School Kids Records in Raleigh, NC.

Sorry if this info is dated but I thought all US fans would like to know. I can provide a pic of reciept if no one believes me.

truewalrus

• Gast
« Antwort #19 am: September 03, 2008, 09:31:33 Vormittag »
I hate to revive a dead thread, but ABaT came out in the US on August 29th. I know this because I bought it at School Kids Records in Raleigh, NC.

Sorry if this info is dated but I thought all US fans would like to know. I can provide a pic of reciept if no one believes me.

I actually got my copy of the album on the 26th. However, I did preorder it from overseas. In any case, though, I don't think the album was actually released on the slated September 2nd release date.

Chill02

• Gast
« Antwort #20 am: September 04, 2008, 07:02:38 Nachmittag »
I'd still like to know where I can get the digipack version. :/ Amazon only has the regular version.

truewalrus

• Gast
« Antwort #21 am: September 05, 2008, 03:50:18 Vormittag »
I'd still like to know where I can get the digipack version. :/ Amazon only has the regular version.

I got mine over at Metal Blade, but it seems that they only have the picture disk now. It WAS a limited edition... you might be outta luck.

Stefan W

• Gast
« Antwort #22 am: September 05, 2008, 09:17:04 Vormittag »
Nah, I don't think they´re out of it yet.
Otheriwse you could get one from me.

Chill02

• Gast
« Antwort #23 am: September 08, 2008, 11:06:37 Nachmittag »
Call me an idiot, but for some reason I can't seem to find the link for the digipak version at the site, unless I'm checking at the wrong area of the site.

http://www.metalblade.com/english/artists/falconer/releases.php

I hope they're not out already. :( I went through great lengths to get the digipak version of Northwind when it came out.

cynic73

• Gast
« Antwort #24 am: September 09, 2008, 08:11:33 Vormittag »
I won´t call you an idiot, Chill02  ;) Seems like metalblade are out of both digipack and regular version!

http://shop.metalblade.de/catalog/index.php?manufacturers_id=40

Maybe you should take Stefan up on his offer?!

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #25 am: September 09, 2008, 02:32:51 Nachmittag »
Seriously, take Stefan up on his offer!

Stefan:  I wonder if it would be a good idea for you to mention on your website that fans can order the album through you, as well as those other sites.  I think it'd be useful information to know. :)

Stefan W

• Gast
« Antwort #26 am: September 09, 2008, 04:15:13 Nachmittag »
Well, the thing is that I have like 15 copies of the new one (both digi and reg) + a few copies of the Japanese version of NORTHWIND + 2 copies of the other albums.

I won't start distributing it through the site but only maybe get rid of the copies I´ve got.

If anyone is interested, just let me know.
12 EUROS + shipping per CD

Chill02

• Gast
« Antwort #27 am: September 09, 2008, 07:39:51 Nachmittag »
Sure, sign me up! I mean, what's better than to get the digipak version of Among Beggars And Thieves and buying it from the band itself? Just tell me how can we work this out. :D
« Letzte Änderung: September 10, 2008, 07:23:28 Vormittag von Chill02 »

Munkaboo

• Gast
« Antwort #28 am: September 09, 2008, 08:44:57 Nachmittag »
Stefan, would you ship to the US?

Avricha

• Gast
« Antwort #29 am: September 09, 2008, 10:37:15 Nachmittag »
Stefan, I'd like to get a copy of the Japanese version of Northwind if possible. I just would need to know how to get the money over to you.
Oh, and do you still have any buttons?
« Letzte Änderung: September 09, 2008, 10:43:34 Nachmittag von Avricha »