Autor Thema: Among beggars and thieves US release  (Gelesen 15639 mal)

cynic73

• Gast
Re: Among beggars and thieves US release
« Antwort #30 am: September 09, 2008, 11:10:56 Nachmittag »
Hej Stefan!

I would also like a copy of jap version of Northwind, but since I´m attending Komvux these days, I better save my money  ;D

Anyway, I was wondering, since metalblade seem to be out of ABAT, do you have an estimate on how many copies you´ve sold so far? Platinum?!  :bangersmiley:

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #31 am: September 10, 2008, 08:52:12 Nachmittag »

and what about more merchandise?  ;)
I mean Metalblade should have already noticed, that the Falconites really long for Falconer stuff, so why don't they already release some cool new shirts?! Last time I wrote them they just said "Check out the online shop more frequently".

cynic73

• Gast
« Antwort #32 am: September 10, 2008, 09:28:25 Nachmittag »

and what about more merchandise?  ;)
I mean Metalblade should have already noticed, that the Falconites really long for Falconer stuff, so why don't they already release some cool new shirts?! Last time I wrote them they just said "Check out the online shop more frequently".

More frequently? Do they log your visits? I think I check out their store at least a couple of times a day, how´s that for frequency?! Or do they mean that some days they have Falconer-stuff and some days they don´t?  ;)

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #33 am: September 11, 2008, 03:36:48 Vormittag »
*NEEDS a Falconer shirt*

Chill02

• Gast
« Antwort #34 am: September 11, 2008, 05:54:09 Vormittag »

truewalrus

• Gast
« Antwort #35 am: September 11, 2008, 08:32:45 Vormittag »

Munkaboo

• Gast
« Antwort #36 am: September 12, 2008, 02:29:13 Vormittag »
Dibs on a ABAT Ltd Edition if you ship to the US

Stefan W

• Gast
« Antwort #37 am: September 12, 2008, 01:53:45 Nachmittag »
Hi

WHat I have heard from metal Blade is: Since you don't tour we don't see any good profit in printing any full colour shirts. We MIGHT do a  small number of a simpler generic design for the web shop.

This was said before we wrote a contract with http://www.heavymetalonline.co.uk/
for printing pro merchandise to distribute and sell it.
Haven't heard anything from them in awhile, maybe they didn't know we don't tour.................

We won't be printing up anything on our own in the furure.

tirlith

• Gast
« Antwort #38 am: September 12, 2008, 03:14:08 Nachmittag »
I need some new t-shirts as well, the old ones i have is starting to get grey and don't look that good anymore. And when you don't know if you're gonna get youre hands on a new one, you get kind of afraid to use them. What if they would tear or something? I haven't seen that many old ones on ebay.

RedFox742

• Gast
« Antwort #39 am: September 20, 2008, 01:20:59 Vormittag »
I'd love a shirt, but being in the U.S. and all, and considering the difficulties... ah well.

Anyways, bought ABaT on iTunes (sorry, doesn't support you much, but it increases a number somewhere, right??) 'cause  I wasn't aware there even WAS a US release. Like you said, Northwind wasn't.