Autor Thema: New (?) info on metalblade.de  (Gelesen 8118 mal)

cynic73

• Gast
New (?) info on metalblade.de
« am: August 09, 2008, 10:45:00 Vormittag »
Just checked out metalblade.de to see if the new video was up yet...it wasn´t  :icon_cry:

On the other hand, I read this:

"Ltd. edition digipack includes 2 bonus tracks and video clip!"

So, maybe there will be a videoclip like on the 'Northwind' digipack, which I really enjoyed!

Also on metalblade, you can read that one of the songs on 'Among Beggars and Thieves' is called 'Mounting Men'........sounds like something out of 'Brokeback Mountain' if you ask me  ;D

Prab

• Gast
Re: New (?) info on metalblade.de
« Antwort #1 am: August 09, 2008, 02:42:36 Nachmittag »

I don't know, but... there's a rumor, that the videoclip will be the music video for BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN MEN, starring these guys:

(It's the US underground band called "Manowar")

On the other hand, I've also heard (and read on the official website), that there's a video for "Carnival of Disgust" coming up, and that it will be on the Ltd. Edition of the album too.

Hm, now which information might be the correct one...  :icon_question: :icon_neutral: :icon_question:  :icon_biggrin: :biggrin: :lachen: :flush_2:

Nyholm

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: August 09, 2008, 04:22:55 Nachmittag »
I Wrote to Metalblad.de and ask when you are able to see the new video, And he said " Keep checking our site"!

It will soon be online! :bangersmiley:
« Letzte Änderung: August 09, 2008, 04:28:42 Nachmittag von Nyholm »

The Black Knight

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: August 11, 2008, 10:28:17 Vormittag »

I don't know, but... there's a rumor, that the videoclip will be the music video for BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN MEN, starring these guys:

ROTFLMAO

The Black Knight

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: August 11, 2008, 05:41:55 Nachmittag »
The video is up on metalblade and Youtube now. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAFp4x6kkw0)

jakob_hasse

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: August 11, 2008, 06:12:40 Nachmittag »
The video is up on metalblade and Youtube now. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAFp4x6kkw0)

Brilliant song and video! I also like that there's no asian girl in the ending, haha  :icon_smile:
Great with the kulning-style singing!

Munkaboo

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: August 11, 2008, 07:28:21 Nachmittag »
Very good song. I think I like Man of the Hour more though

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
« Antwort #7 am: August 11, 2008, 10:33:07 Nachmittag »

This would be even more funny if you knew that they have a song out in the charts (or was that some time back in the 80s, maybe?) called 'Mountains'! ...tall as a mountain...  :bangersmiley:
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

Avricha

• Gast
« Antwort #8 am: August 11, 2008, 11:39:07 Nachmittag »
Ah it's great.
The intro is beautifully done, the quiet approach and then the transfer to the rest of the song, I really like that. Also, I think it's neat that the video is done in black and white, makes it so intense.

tirlith

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: August 12, 2008, 12:44:45 Vormittag »
Yeah, the video was really good. And not just because i'm in it. ;D I just hade to say that again! Haha!
I have been thinking alot about how it would turn out, and it's better then I expected. Really like that it's in black and white too.

Munkaboo

• Gast
« Antwort #10 am: August 12, 2008, 01:01:05 Vormittag »
I never noticed the end with mathias singing the first couple times. Holy hell that is good singing.

Stefan, will that be in the album?
« Letzte Änderung: August 12, 2008, 01:26:02 Vormittag von Munkaboo »

ironlung

• Gast
« Antwort #11 am: August 12, 2008, 01:52:16 Vormittag »
That's what I noticed too, mate.  Holy hell can he hit those notes.

I liked the greyish/blue hues to the video.  It's good.  Where are you in the video, tirlith?

I'd like to inform everyone that I made my music video debut as the bloody, decapitated head.  Really.

dirge

• Gast
« Antwort #12 am: August 12, 2008, 01:09:32 Nachmittag »
Fantastic song!  The singing at the end blew me away and the accoustic intro was supurb!  :biggrin:

cynic73

• Gast
« Antwort #13 am: August 12, 2008, 08:25:24 Nachmittag »
Finally!!! Great song and video  :bangersmiley:

The ending was incredibly beautiful!

tirlith

• Gast
« Antwort #14 am: August 12, 2008, 10:27:03 Nachmittag »
I liked the greyish/blue hues to the video.  It's good.  Where are you in the video, tirlith?

I'd like to inform everyone that I made my music video debut as the bloody, decapitated head.  Really.

You can see me a few times, first to the right 2.34 in to the video, and then 3.01 to the left, then me with my arm in the air 3.20, and in the upper right corner at 4.22. ;D Hahaha... the times fits with the one on youtube anyway.
« Letzte Änderung: August 12, 2008, 10:28:42 Nachmittag von tirlith »