Autor Thema: GET FALCONIZED!  (Gelesen 4953 mal)

mindgrave

• Gast
GET FALCONIZED!
« am: September 02, 2008, 12:40:03 Nachmittag »
THE NEW ALBUM RULES! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO AGREES??

Falconer_Fan

• Gast
Re: GET FALCONIZED!
« Antwort #1 am: Februar 09, 2009, 11:56:43 Vormittag »
You mean Among beggers and thieves? Yes, I love it too. Actually I love all the albums. Especially "Chapters from a vale". They have my favoites there. "Clarion Call, Enter the glade, Entering Eternity and Portals of light". But I have a question. Where lays Mindtraveller? I downloaded All Falconer albums, but couldn't find Mindtraveller. Must be "Chapters from a vale" too, right?
 :flush_2:

Vandroiy

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: Februar 10, 2009, 06:26:27 Nachmittag »
Buy the albums instead/too, if you really are a "Falconer_fan".
"Mindtraveller" is on the first album (you know, that one in your avatar.. well I guess you would know that if you'd bought it)

Falconer_Fan

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: Februar 11, 2009, 08:47:57 Vormittag »
No. I downloaded all the albums and... sorry, I didn't know which band mindtraveller belonged to. But anyway, I downloaded it, but didn't get Mindtraveller  :icon_confused:
But then I copy it to my brother and HE got Mindtraveller!!!!!!!! :/ Weard...
Sorry. But now I know which band Mindtraveller belongs to.

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: Februar 11, 2009, 07:24:01 Nachmittag »
Seriously, buy the albums!  Downloading is fine if you want to get an idea for what a band sounds like, but if you like it BUY IT.  :)

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: Februar 12, 2009, 09:34:55 Vormittag »
Seriously, buy the albums!  Downloading is fine if you want to get an idea for what a band sounds like, but if you like it BUY IT.  :)

Falconer_Fan

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: Februar 13, 2009, 09:41:16 Vormittag »
but i don't now where to buy it. help, please?

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: Februar 13, 2009, 07:38:34 Nachmittag »
You can buy it from the Falconer site, or from Amazon.com, or from any number of CD vendors that cell online.  You could try CD Inzane, The Laser's Edge, Sentinel Steel, Impulse Music, etc...

Mind you, those are all US vendors.  You'd probably have better luck going to Falconer's page and buying, or buying direct from Metal Blade.

Falconer_Fan

• Gast
« Antwort #8 am: Februar 13, 2009, 07:46:42 Nachmittag »
Ok, thank you so much. Got to take a look!