Autor Thema: Child of the Wild (Northwind version)  (Gelesen 5362 mal)

truewalrus

• Gast
Child of the Wild (Northwind version)
« am: Dezember 18, 2008, 03:57:26 Vormittag »
I've only managed to hear this illusive track... Is there anyway I can get my hands on it without having to buy the entire Japanese Northwind release and ship it over here? It's quite an expensive task (I'm in the US).

Nyholm

• Gast
Re: Child of the Wild (Northwind version)
« Antwort #1 am: Dezember 18, 2008, 10:47:30 Nachmittag »
I have the Japan Bonus Cd, i send the song to you! :bangersmiley:

truewalrus

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: Dezember 18, 2008, 11:56:29 Nachmittag »
Thanks! Problem solved.

Pettor

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: Dezember 27, 2008, 08:53:44 Nachmittag »
Is there a chance you can send it to me too?

I have bought every Falconer cd in their most luxary editions (the Swedish ones that is) and been to one concert, i do deserve it :).

Disconouny

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: Januar 01, 2009, 02:59:02 Vormittag »
If you could send it to me as well, I bought the itunes version and it didn't come with it :(

Chill02

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: Januar 16, 2009, 11:31:17 Nachmittag »
I've been wanting to get a hold of this track, as well. :/

truewalrus

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: Januar 17, 2009, 04:57:54 Vormittag »
Unfortunately, when I got it, I was at home, so it's only on my home computer. I go to school elsewhere and only have my laptop with me. If you guys still need it by the next time I go home, I'll be glad to send it.

Bebbanburg

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: Februar 20, 2009, 06:46:29 Nachmittag »
           I know this may almost be sacrilege, but I almost prefer Kriss's version of Child of the Wild – I just think it suits his voice more, but I think Stefan has mentioned that he writes songs to suit the singers' ranges. The chorus suits Kriss's growlier voice doubled with the higher voice, as I imagine it was written for him. The softer middle section as sung by Matthias is immense though, the power he has on the high notes without going into falsetto is amazing.

Conversely, I really think Coronation would be great if sung by Matthias. I think Stefan has listed it as being one of his least favourites, but I love the rhythms. I know that being the first song on the album doesn’t mean anything, but was it written while Stefan was still in the group?

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #8 am: Februar 20, 2009, 07:17:22 Nachmittag »
It's not sarilege.  I think the same thing, and I consider myself a Mathias fangirl.  It just doesn't have the same edge without Kris' grit.  However, I do like hearing Mathias sing it.  Both singers bring a different feel to the song.  Kris' vocals make the song sound more aggressive and wild, and Mathias' vocals give it a more haunting quality, like the howl of a wolf in the dark of night.

Annnnnnd I just waxed all cheesy.  Sorry about that.

MethodZlim

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: Juli 15, 2009, 05:43:58 Nachmittag »
I just wanna say FALCONER F* ROCKS. Cheers