Autor Thema: Listen to Falconer all the time?  (Gelesen 4420 mal)

Falconer_Fan

• Gast
Listen to Falconer all the time?
« am: Februar 23, 2009, 10:23:59 Vormittag »
Are you desperate about Falconer? I am. I am listening of Falconer all the time, all the albums... I'm really crazy about Falconer. Are you same crazy person as I am?  :icon_biggrin:

Prab

• Gast
Re: Listen to Falconer all the time?
« Antwort #1 am: Februar 23, 2009, 12:57:52 Nachmittag »
Oh I have been there :) I understand man!

It's become different these days. I love listening to Falconer, but I don't do it all the time now.

But just a month ago I had a week, when I listened to all the albums on my way to work and back :)
A friend of mine just discovered Falconer (thanks to my never ending promotion of this band :P) and really digs it :D But he is more into the Kriss sung stuff, I think. He always keeps on telling me how awesome "Purgatory Time" is.

Enjoy them tunes by the might Falcon ;)
Have fun!

Greetz
Prab

Falconer_Fan

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: Februar 23, 2009, 02:34:59 Nachmittag »
Okey! I remember that I've been crazy about Falconer because my dad hade some of those songs in a CD, so we were listening to it every time we drove car. But I didn't know so much about Falconer. I was more impress about PAIN - Shut your mouth. That became my first favorite, I think, but now it's Falconer of course!  :bangersmiley:

cynic73

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: Februar 27, 2009, 06:49:14 Nachmittag »
Hm, I have these periods in time when all I listen to is Falconer. When ABAT came out, that was all I listened to for several weeks actually, and then of course I had to listen to all the other albums over and over again  ;D Falconer is my favourite band, that's for sure!

But, I have to admit that I love all sorts of music. Power and progressive metal of course, classical music...just listened to some great music by Antonín Dvorák (his slavonic dances are awesome), 70's rock like Deep Purple, Rainbow, Uriah Heep etc... I even listen to some swedish reggae (Kultiration) and some rai like Cheb Khaled, Rachid Taha and Faudel  ;D No matter what musical genre, as soon as there are some ethnic influences I usually like it!
I guess I shouldn't even mention that I also love stuff like Stevie Wonder, Jamiroquai, Lenny Kravitz, Rage Against the Machine, Red Hot Chilipeppers, Jimi Hendrix, Mike Oldfield, The Levellers and so on and so forth...because you guys would probably want to hunt me down and shoot me  ::)

Peace!

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: Februar 28, 2009, 11:29:19 Vormittag »

No way of hunting anybody down here :)

I mean, just because you're a metalhead you're not supposed to ONLY love metal :)
I always say, I love music. All kinds of music really. But the kind music I feel most comfortable with, I can deeply connect with, I truely love to create myself and I definitely love the most IS METAL.
Still, when I'm at friend's places, I very often hear different styles of music, like pop, jpop, hip hop and whatever else. It's cool because this way you can expose yourself to style you would never listen to at home. I always say good music is universal and not bound to genres.

I fucking love Red Hot Chili Peppers! I've also kinda discovered Pink to be honest :D Yeah, I know what this sounds like, but hey! What a voice she has and some of the lyrics are just fucking great :D Still I don't listen to that at home, only when driving and my player is kinda not working and all I can listen to at the moment is the radio. Well, I even contributed to a project which a friend of mine is doing. It's a hip hop thing and I sang one or two melodic hooklines for two songs. It inspired me, so I tried to be creative and in the end, everyone involved was happy. So yeah, music is something really fullfilling and important.

The band that I really love to listen to RIGHT NOW is NILE. Their album "In Their Darkened Shrines" is on steady repeat all the time these days :P

cuauhtle

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: Februar 28, 2009, 06:11:30 Nachmittag »
Glad to see all open-minded Falconer fans!
I also listen to Metal, classic, pop. Obviously, each gender has its own styles, meanings.

A pop song would never do a good job telling a story about "A Lonely Minstrel" or "A Quest for a crown" but when Falconer does that, I am simply in that story.
Similarly when I am sad/depressed and just need to hear a long and delicate piano solo I do not prefer melodic death metal but Rachmaninoff.

Music's being great is already due to its enormous variety. :)

Falconer_Fan

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: März 04, 2009, 11:40:15 Vormittag »
Sure, sure... Falconer it's not the only band, peoples is listening to... I mean, yes, Falconer is best, but sometimes, it's eisier to listen to other music. Who know if we some day is becomes tired on Falconer... no,no,no -.- I didn't mean that... I I don't know what i even talking about... not good at english either.
In front of that:
my other favorite musics is Rockstar by Nickelback, Umbrella by Rihanna and so on... i never get tired... oops...  :icon_redface:

Well, well... maybe I should stop talking like this. I  don't even know what i'm talking about!  :icon_eek:

MethodZlim

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: Juli 15, 2009, 05:46:04 Nachmittag »
Yes indeed i'm an Falcaholic just as u

Facial La Fleur

• Gast
« Antwort #8 am: Juli 16, 2009, 09:04:37 Nachmittag »
I listen to tons of bands but Falconer is certainly one of them that receives the most time right along side Iron Maiden, The Lord Weird Slough Feg, and Dream Theater. My iPod has every album by each of those bands and is pretty much the only music I hear while driving.