Autor Thema: Falconer playing Camden Underworld July 17th £10  (Gelesen 19159 mal)

Lordturel

• Gast
Re: Falconer playing Camden Underworld July 17th £10
« Antwort #45 am: Juli 10, 2009, 09:16:17 Nachmittag »
1 week to go, My Falconer longsleave T-shirt is ironed and ready, train tickets booked, but still not booked a hotel yet (eeak!!)

I can not wait

jonny t

• Gast
« Antwort #46 am: Juli 11, 2009, 03:17:23 Nachmittag »
 :bangersmiley:just booked coach tickets cant wait for this just got to find my way there again managed it once b4 so shoulnt be too hard hope it finishes in time for the midnight coach home

anwynn

• Gast
« Antwort #47 am: Juli 14, 2009, 03:54:38 Nachmittag »
I can't wait for this concert, & I would like to meet all of you :)  :bangersmiley: :bangersmiley:

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
« Antwort #48 am: Juli 14, 2009, 08:33:20 Nachmittag »
You will recognize me by my shirt, hehe...

http://www.bleeding4metal.de/?show=support#SHIRT
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

anwynn

• Gast
« Antwort #49 am: Juli 15, 2009, 02:51:20 Nachmittag »
okayyyy I won't miss you  ;)

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #50 am: Juli 16, 2009, 07:36:48 Vormittag »
TheBlackKnight posted a new video a couple days ago, and I missed it until today!  I'm getting slow, I guess.  :icon_lol:

Anyway, here's the rehersal vid for the show at the Camden Underworld.  Those of you that are going are so freaking lucky!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOJTBKBg_Rs

anwynn

• Gast
« Antwort #51 am: Juli 16, 2009, 02:54:06 Nachmittag »
the sound is so bad but yououhhh :D :bangersmiley: :bangersmiley:

see you tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nyholm

• Gast
« Antwort #52 am: Juli 17, 2009, 04:32:06 Nachmittag »
Have a great metalnight tonight everybody! I am sure it will be awesome. :bangersmiley:

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #53 am: Juli 18, 2009, 12:22:49 Vormittag »

How was it folks?! :D
Can't wait to read your impressions!

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #54 am: Juli 18, 2009, 12:52:42 Vormittag »
Yes!  Inquiring minds want to know!  I hope someone took some video.

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
« Antwort #55 am: Juli 22, 2009, 12:15:51 Nachmittag »
Hey,

I can't believe I should be the first to tell you, although I stayed in London until monday night... :)

Well, it was definitely a great night. The crowd went crazy for Falconer - some had additional alcohol problems, so it took me some time to be able to enjoy the show. That drunken idiot not hearing the music anymore, but jumping and waving around, pushing and fighting everybody was really a downer. It was not until I told the security to have him removed (what was more than necessary at that point, because serious fighting was about to start) that I could concentrate on the stage.  :icon_evil:

Mathias seemed a bit troubled by the ongoings in the crowd as well, but as professional as he is, his vocals were great nevertheless, of course. :)

I think the band also enjoyed the evening and I would have loved to hook up afterwards for a drink or two, but we were so dead tired after getting up at 3:45 (what was 2:45 in London time...) in the morning and travelling that we left right after they had left the stage.

Finally, after an unprepared (!) encore! C'mon guys, you can't come to play a headliner spot for a crazy crowd and don't prepare an encore!!  :pillepalle:  :icon_mrgreen: But I did not mind hearing 'Upon the Grave of Guilt' a second time either, hehe.

The peaks were as usual 'Mindtraveller' and 'The Clarion Call' with the crowd singing out loud like there was no tomorrow - goose bumps guaranteed (thinking of the Wacken gig and roughly ten thousand or more singing).

I don't know whether Karsten recognized me, when he went out to see the last minutes of Dragonland. We met before, but he might also have greeted me just to be friendly anyway, haha. ;)

Must see Falconer more often.

A guy standing next to me sent a note with his mobile to his twitter reading "Falconer are as awesome live as they are on there albums!". 'nough said.
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory