Autor Thema: Long Gone By  (Gelesen 3170 mal)

tuby_boulin@hotmail.com

• Gast
Long Gone By
« am: März 14, 2009, 12:46:41 Vormittag »
First off, I want to say this is one of my favourite songs by you guys!

I'm having some trouble with this one though. I've been trying to learn it by ear, and there are a few things that have me stuck. There are a few parts in the intro (Namely the fast pull-off bit) that I can't seem to figure out.

Another thing, what is the final chord of the progression during the verses? So far I have F# minor, D, A, and Then It sounds kinda right if I play a C#9 but I don't know for sure.

If Stefan, or anyone else who knows how to play the song could give me a hand here it would be greatly appreciated

Cheers!

Facial La Fleur

• Gast
Re: Long Gone By
« Antwort #1 am: Juli 16, 2009, 08:40:17 Nachmittag »
I know you asked this months ago, but it was a song I too could not find any chords online for so I had to feel it out the best I could and I think it's pretty close. Keep in mind this is an approximation and probably a bit off from the real version... but it is close and works well while singing.

I don't wanna break any sort of copyright laws so I won't post the lyrics but I'm sure you'll be able to figure out how I've mapped it out for you. Good luck and maybe you'll improve on what I've done here.

Verses

F#min, D, A, Bmin
F#min, D, A, C#
F#min, D, A, Bmin
F#min, D, A, C#

Break and Chorus

A, C#, F#min
D, Bmin, C#
A, C#, F#min
D, Bmin, C#

tuby_boulin@hotmail.com

• Gast
Re: Long Gone By
« Antwort #2 am: August 23, 2009, 10:27:19 Nachmittag »
I'm glad I decided to browse the boards again :P

Thank you for the chords, I kinda gave up after a while when no one was able to help, so i'll give it a go again later. I acutally just purchased the Album, so I can play a long. Even better.

Cheers, man.