Autor Thema: Metal stories ...  (Gelesen 12605 mal)

shadowman

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« am: Dezember 28, 2004, 11:47:24 Vormittag »
Not sure where to post this... Metal stuff ? Talk ?
Oh wel, whatever... I picked one...
Just thougth the other day (yes I do have a brain... :wink: ) wouldn't it be nice to share some metal related stories. ? Funny, scary, shocking whatever...
Browsing through my mind (and a mind as well !!)( :shock: )
I came up with this fist one :

I was watching the Deep Purple DVD (with the London Philharmonic Orchestra)  the other day and as you may know there is a guest appearance from Ronnie James Dio in it.
So at one point where Ronnie sings his well known world hit 'Love is all' I called my darling wife over to have a look.
I knew she was very fond of that song (was a million seller in all charts in the late 70's) and I wanted to surprise her that this song was on a so called 'Metal DVD'...
So I called her over and you have no idea what she said when she saw Ronnie doing his thing on stage...
Did she say : 'oh my God I recognize that song ?' Did she say 'oh my God this guy is quite a performer and he has a heavenly voice' ??
No my dear metal friends, she looked at the screen for a split second, backs up a little and says instantly : "OH MY GOD WHAT AN UGLY MAN !!!"

At that point it struck to me again, I will never have a metal wife...
Boohohohohohohohho....
*wiping tears away"...

Virvatuli

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #1 am: Dezember 28, 2004, 12:23:25 Nachmittag »
And she is married to you... ;)

The Metal RN

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #2 am: Dezember 28, 2004, 03:24:47 Nachmittag »
Sorry man, I have no idea how you feel........

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #3 am: Dezember 28, 2004, 06:30:23 Nachmittag »
My only metal story is how I babbled on like a fool when I met Anders Johansson from HammerFall.  I don't think he undestood one word I was saying because I was talking so fast.  "OhmygodIloveyouguysyou'resoawesomeandIhaveallyourCDsIjustboughtthenewestoneandIgottheshirtandIloveyouguyspleasecomeagain!"  He just kind of smiled and nodded.

God, I hope I don't turn into a gibbering idiot the next time I get to meet someone famous...

Virvatuli

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #4 am: Dezember 28, 2004, 06:35:03 Nachmittag »
Oh, don't worry AngelOfMusic, I do that every time!
Everytime I see Tundra or Katla from Finntroll, I freeze and try to look somewhere else... Opening my jacket and showing my finntroll t-shirt at the same time ;D

shadowman

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #5 am: Dezember 28, 2004, 08:12:01 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Virvatuli"
Opening my jacket and showing ...;D

Your Finntroll T-shirt... Yeah right ... Whatever you say...

Muhahahahahahahaha...

Virvatuli

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #6 am: Dezember 28, 2004, 09:01:42 Nachmittag »
I knew you would see it that way :P

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #7 am: Dezember 29, 2004, 01:40:48 Vormittag »
That's because Shadow is naughty.

...*Grins*  "Who knows what naughty lurks in the hearts of men?  ...THE SHADOW KNOWS!"

Gahahahaha!

Metalmaiden

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #8 am: Dezember 29, 2004, 01:54:49 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "AngelOfMusic"
That's because Shadow is naughty.
...*Grins*  "Who knows what naughty lurks in the hearts of men?  ...THE SHADOW KNOWS!"
Gahahahaha!

Hahaha! Good one!

The Metal RN

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #9 am: Dezember 29, 2004, 02:33:51 Vormittag »
Great reference AoM!!!!!!!!

I have a sorry metal story, sort of. I was at my girl freind's prom/senior dance and Metallica had just shot threir first music video which was playing on MTV. I decided that I would ask the dj to play that song so I went up to him, as people were asking to play certain songs and I asked him if he could play "One" by Metallica, and he replied, "one what".........ugh, back into the shadows, what a miserable night that was............

gargantouas

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #10 am: Dezember 29, 2004, 10:13:43 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "The Metal RN"
Sorry man, I have no idea how you feel........

I have the exact same feeling he has lol...

Avricha

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #11 am: Dezember 29, 2004, 10:53:24 Vormittag »
So sorry to hear that, shadow (trhough I still can't refrain from laughing  :lol: )

shadowman

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #12 am: Dezember 29, 2004, 09:59:21 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Avricha"
So sorry to hear that, shadow (trhough I still can't refrain from laughing  :lol: )

It seems Joachim has gotten many disciples around here...

:lol2:

Mas

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #13 am: Dezember 29, 2004, 10:42:12 Nachmittag »
i have a little story, maybe its not funny now but it was funny at the moment:

last summer i went to Dynamo open air, and when i watch Slayer playing a guy came to me very drunk, he said: have you seen a girl with black hair, black t-shirt , and she have almost the lenght you have. lol

:roll:

The Metal RN

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #14 am: Dezember 30, 2004, 12:13:38 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Mas"

last summer i went to Dynamo open air, and when i watch Slayer playing a guy came to me very drunk, he said: have you seen a girl with black hair, black t-shirt , and she have almost the lenght you have. lol

:roll:

Now that narrows it down!!!!!