Autor Thema: Metal stories ...  (Gelesen 12614 mal)

shadowman

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #15 am: Dezember 30, 2004, 09:29:47 Vormittag »
Yeah ! Only 21.596 girls to talk to !! Hahahahaha...

Ok, here is another one for you.

Just recently I was in the local mall with the misses and the children to help her choosing out some boots. Since I am a guy I gave her my undivided attention and assistance...
for one and a half minute... :mrgreen:
So, being easily distracted I wondered off to adjacent store which held everthing for athletes like myself... A sporting store. Having a quick glimpse at my half camouflaged belly I took a brave decision. I was gonna buy me a football to do dazzling tricks with in my backyard to surprise not only my twingirls but my unsuspecting friends as well.
Now the problem was : there were like tens of balls to choose out of... :roll:

Now you should know that all these balls were only half inflated so I could not astoun the gorgeous sales ladies with a marvellous display of my ball joggling tricks.
After having felt all balls, thrown them in the air, rolled them a bit on the carpet, I still couldn't make up my mind about the purchase.
But since I had been gone over 15 minutes and knowing my wife's patience is not infinite I decided not to define fate and I picked a grey one out.
But still I was not sure having made the right decision. And this feeling haunted my thoughts all the way  home.
But then, my friends, the metal gods decided to give me a sign I had picked out the best ball of the lot. I was in the garage trying out the first trick to surprise the world when I saw these white letters printed at the side of the ball - I swear to you all, I had not seen them before- : It said : VENOM !
My all time favorite Black Metal band, a band which will always have a very special place in my heart.
So, I looked at my ball again, looked around the garage, carressed it for just a little moment, threw it in the air and made a perfect full stop on the back of my heel. For the non-football guys, a trick which normally takes years to practise...
I bit through a tear of joy coming up, looked at my Venom ball once more,  placed it in  the best place in the house, and whispered to it :
WELCOME TO HELL...

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #16 am: Dezember 30, 2004, 11:54:46 Vormittag »
:cry:  :lol:
... moved to tears ...

;)
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

Metalmaiden

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #17 am: Dezember 30, 2004, 02:29:46 Nachmittag »
I'm choked up by that story. It's just soooo moving. Really beautiful. *wipes away tear*

TexJoachim

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #18 am: Dezember 30, 2004, 02:44:19 Nachmittag »
A nice one indeed.

Greetz,

Tex

The Metal RN

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #19 am: Dezember 30, 2004, 03:56:50 Nachmittag »
HAHAHAHA, a sign from the Metal Gods!!!

Though dude, your wife was trying on shoes and you were not interested?!?!?!?!? ( :wink:  )

Metalmaiden

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #20 am: Dezember 30, 2004, 07:16:06 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "The Metal RN"
Though dude, your wife was trying on shoes and you were not interested?!?!?!?!? ( :wink:  )

Not everyone shares your, shall we say.... fascination?,  with high black leather boots and spike heeled shoes. :wink:

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #21 am: Dezember 30, 2004, 07:19:03 Nachmittag »
All that handling of balls, Shadow.  It's almost homoerotic.  :lol:

The Metal RN

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #22 am: Dezember 30, 2004, 07:26:26 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Metalmaiden"

Not everyone shares your, shall we say.... fascination?,  with high black leather boots and spike heeled shoes. :wink:

*drools,drools,drools, wiping off keyboard.........

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #23 am: Dezember 30, 2004, 08:05:13 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "AngelOfMusic"
All that handling of balls, Shadow.  It's almost homoerotic.  :lol:
:laugh:  :laugh:
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

Souleraser

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #24 am: Dezember 30, 2004, 08:38:35 Nachmittag »

There's nothing (meaning "absofuckinlutely NOTHING") sexy about shoes.
Just IMVHO of course ;)

shadowman

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #25 am: Dezember 30, 2004, 09:51:01 Nachmittag »
Wohow ! Few reactions so far :

I didn't know it was humanly possible to bring a tough metalhead to tears. :lol:
Thanx for feeling with me on this one guys !! Hehehehehe...

And Metal RN, she wasn't looking for 'bedroom boots' ( :wink: ) so what was the point in helping her choose ?

And Angelofmusic ? Who is the pervert around here ? Tss... Such foul thoughts... Naughty girl...

And Metalmaiden... Let the Metal RN have his fascination, not that I can relate to them of course... *lieing my ass off here*

The Metal RN

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #26 am: Dezember 31, 2004, 02:42:30 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "AoP"

Just IMVHO of course ;)

Then you have not seen the right shoes!!!!  :wink: or the right person try them on!

The Metal RN

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #27 am: Dezember 31, 2004, 02:43:59 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "shadowman"

And Metalmaiden... Let the Metal RN have his fascination, not that I can relate to them of course... *lieing my ass off here*

Metalmaiden is right...... heaven help the world if we ever get together :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Souleraser

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #28 am: Dezember 31, 2004, 07:34:54 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "AoP"

Just IMVHO of course ;)

Then you have not seen the right shoes!!!!  :wink: or the right person try them on!

It's the person that matters and if she's the right girl, I for sure won't care about her shoes... :D

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Metal stories ...
« Antwort #29 am: Dezember 31, 2004, 08:49:42 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "shadowman"
Wohow !

And Angelofmusic ? Who is the pervert around here ? Tss... Such foul thoughts... Naughty girl...

I have no idea what you're talking about.  I am sweet and innocent.  :mrgreen: