Autor Thema: MITHOTYN, 10 years dead  (Gelesen 8992 mal)

Stefan W

• Gast
Re: MITHOTYN, 10 years dead
« Antwort #15 am: Mai 09, 2009, 04:06:21 Nachmittag »
About the "Lost in the mist". Personally I have never heard them but it might have happened that Karl "borrowded" it, or not. I know he borrowed another thing in a song but this wasn't it.

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #16 am: Mai 11, 2009, 05:49:42 Vormittag »
Wow, 10 years of Falconer. Time really flies. I like Falconer's style a LOT more than Mithotyn, but i definitely dig some of their songs. "Hail Me" is da bomb!  :bangersmiley:

"Hail Me" shows up on my Last.FM playlist a lot. ;)

Nyholm

• Gast
« Antwort #17 am: Juni 12, 2009, 12:22:14 Vormittag »

Karl

• Gast
« Antwort #18 am: August 16, 2009, 09:49:44 Nachmittag »
I just noticed that the melody in Lost in the Mist with Mithotyn, from the In the Sign of the Ravens album, remindes a bit too much of a song with the swedish band Råg i Ryggen. The song is namned Fix 2, and I wonder if you Stefan ever thought about that? I read in the album booklet that Karl was the one who "wrote" the music to that one. Or is it taken from som old song that I don't know about?
I can't recall that I "borrowed" anything for Lost In The Mist. But that was so long ago so it's hard to remember every thing you do over 10 years ago.  ;)  That song isn't very good anyway.  ;D
I do remember that I stole ONE riff for a Mithotyn song, but I can't remember which one it was. Stefan maby knows?  ;D