Autor Thema: Falconer UK GIG Update and live videos and photos  (Gelesen 11667 mal)

Lordturel

• Gast
Falconer UK GIG Update and live videos and photos
« am: Juli 18, 2009, 02:13:40 Vormittag »
Ok I have got plenty of videos and photos from this gig and have explanied to some people including the Falconers guys that I will be uploading them and linking them here. However the hotel that I am in tonight has a rubbish upload speed so I will be YouTubing when I get back to yorkshire tomorrow and putting some more info up. Also got some great pics of fans that were at the gig inluding my self and heres the link to the photobucket folder until I sort it all out.

http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb202/lordturel/Road%20To%20Falconer/

Just need to say Falconer are the nicest band I have ever met and Im not just saying that as a fan, but alot of bands could learn how to talk to their fans from these guys (No names *Cough* *Dragonforce* *Cough*).

Great night and well worth the days travel to be there I wil remember it forever.

Thanks guys

lordturel

Lordturel

• Gast
Re: Falconer UK GIG Update and live videos and photos
« Antwort #1 am: Juli 18, 2009, 03:22:04 Vormittag »
first youtube link to the gig and its the second time for upon the grave of guilt I have spent hours with this upload so enjoy :-p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utN7DEiM79s

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: Juli 18, 2009, 03:55:32 Vormittag »
It sounded almost like someone was breathing on the camera mic.  Otherwise, it seemed like the Camden Underworld had really good sound.  The guys sounded pretty good on "Upon the Grave of Guilt."  Can't wait for more! :)

Powermetaljesus

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: Juli 18, 2009, 08:31:42 Vormittag »
Best gig ever, was truley amazing. I managed to shake Matthias and Jimmys hand and give Stefan a high five :D
Also Stole one of the large posters, about 200 falconer flyers. Managed to get a pick from Jimmy (which he handed to me), a pick from stefan and a drum stick.

WAHAY :D

The muffles seemed to follow the vocals so It may have been someone singing really loudly nearby or something lol, I don't know.

Also, lol at the picture of me :P

http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb202/lordturel/Road%20To%20Falconer/?action=view&current=17072009441.jpg

looks like I am in pain or something :P
« Letzte Änderung: Juli 18, 2009, 08:44:29 Vormittag von Powermetaljesus »

Facial La Fleur

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: Juli 18, 2009, 09:52:11 Vormittag »
Play in America, dammit.   :icon_cry:

Seriously, I'd drive across the country to see Falconer play for 45 minutes. Surely there must be offers to be on some decent tours? Maybe there are reasons I'm unaware of that you don't perform in the US?

Powermetaljesus

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: Juli 18, 2009, 10:09:29 Vormittag »
I don't think its the US, its just a lack of gigs in general. They have only done 3 gigs in the last 3 years, they will probably tour on the next CD if Matthias is willing.

Lordturel

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: Juli 18, 2009, 10:33:04 Vormittag »
The muffled sound I ink was something to do with the drums because in the more folky things it doesnt seem to make any noise. I had a phone overheat and had to fix it while being pushed around by a mosher lol.

I will upload what I can when i get home later today. I stayed up till 3 ish just to get that video uploaded.

I also missed the part where everone cheered when the mosher that was hitting people got dragged out by bouncers kicking and screaming :-p

Powermetaljesus

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: Juli 18, 2009, 11:10:42 Vormittag »
He deserved it. He was just being a prick, fair enough if you want to mosh a bit but if you are hurting people and ruining peoples enjoyment then you should get the fuck out.

Powermetaljesus

• Gast
« Antwort #8 am: Juli 18, 2009, 11:13:26 Vormittag »
also when the hell did you get to meet the band :o

Was it after the gig?

jonny t

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: Juli 18, 2009, 03:36:11 Nachmittag »
really enjoyed the gig dragonland were good also im uploading a few vids on you tube will post links later
when did you get to meet the band as we were near enough being herded out by the bouncers

jonny t

• Gast
« Antwort #10 am: Juli 18, 2009, 05:33:28 Nachmittag »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyWFumfSb_E
FIRST ONE UP WILL UPLOAD MORE WHEN I GET A CHANCE

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #11 am: Juli 18, 2009, 07:49:37 Nachmittag »
Play in America, dammit.   :icon_cry:

Seriously, I'd drive across the country to see Falconer play for 45 minutes. Surely there must be offers to be on some decent tours? Maybe there are reasons I'm unaware of that you don't perform in the US?

I believe they don't tour much out of respect for Mathias' work schedule.  His career is musical theater, so I believe the band works around that.

Just hope Falconer plays ProgPower USA some time soon.  I keep offering sponsorship bids on them.

johnyt: thanks for your upload!  The Clarion Call is my favorite tune.  The sound quality on your video was a bit better.  Though I think Lordturel is right about the drums.  On your vid things seemed a bit more muffled when the bass drum was in use.  So I think maybe that was interfering with digicam mics.  I'm so glad for these videos, though.  The guys really did sound great!  :)
« Letzte Änderung: Juli 18, 2009, 07:57:34 Nachmittag von AngelOfMusic »

Lordturel

• Gast
« Antwort #12 am: Juli 18, 2009, 07:50:55 Nachmittag »
also when the hell did you get to meet the band :o

Was it after the gig?

Yes they popped up to the pub after the gig and I got a round in mattias drinks bitter, the others are lager men.

Just realy down to earth people, and it made my night

panikmachenmann

• Gast
« Antwort #13 am: Juli 18, 2009, 08:20:20 Nachmittag »
Heyy,
Just wanted to say, sorry if i jostled your camera a bit last night - I was right next to you.
Great night though :D Absolutely great :D

jonny t

• Gast
« Antwort #14 am: Juli 18, 2009, 11:49:08 Nachmittag »