Autor Thema: Hi guys... you probably saw it on t.v...  (Gelesen 9101 mal)

Virvatuli

• Gast
Hi guys... you probably saw it on t.v...
« Antwort #15 am: Dezember 30, 2004, 06:35:09 Nachmittag »
Yeah. I've found out that some people I know were there too... Dunno what's up with them.
They're already saying here in Finland, that the once not yet found, are probably dead. Such a tragedy...

Souleraser

• Gast
« Antwort #16 am: Dezember 30, 2004, 08:23:42 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Virvatuli"

They're already saying here in Finland, that the once not yet found, are probably dead. Such a tragedy...

They're not just saying that in Finland. No need to add my opinion.

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #17 am: Dezember 31, 2004, 01:40:56 Vormittag »
well I haev now lost a friend of mine too in all of this.. actually an old internet GF kinda i gues syou can say.. it hurts to know that such things you hear about and think to your self "thank God that I dont have to worry about things like this happening to myself or any of my friends... then to hear that i have lost a friend and that one more are missing is very hurtful... i have had tears all day due to this because i do not know what is going on or even if the will ever find the other friend..

as you all know I run chat rooms on the irc network and have alot of friends there.. well two are from thailand... Amita was found dead in what was left of a family members home and the others whare abouts is still unknown.... several other friends i have lost contact with but after calling other friends of mine around the world i ahve found that they are all ok or werent even bothered by the tidle wave that hit there country...

so I now can say I know what it is like to have some sort of connection to such a tragedy as i sit here with a empty heart because of loss... Merv i pray to God and hope that they find your friend Sharon alive... and to any one else out there who has friends dead or missing because of this I am sorry for you as well..... God Bless.......

Just a terrible damn shame......

Forsaken

• Gast
« Antwort #18 am: Januar 02, 2005, 09:29:55 Nachmittag »
my friend is dead. they found his body on thursday (?)
today i went to the funeral. so many people...

but the wierdest thing that i didnt cry... maybe its 'cos im still in big shock....

:(

Avricha

• Gast
« Antwort #19 am: Januar 03, 2005, 09:13:39 Nachmittag »
I am so sorry to hear that, Forsaken, my condolences to you.  :(

Mas

• Gast
« Antwort #20 am: Januar 03, 2005, 09:17:35 Nachmittag »
i am sorry Forsaken.

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #21 am: Januar 03, 2005, 09:56:42 Nachmittag »
I am sorry to hear that.

Souleraser

• Gast
« Antwort #22 am: Januar 03, 2005, 10:51:27 Nachmittag »
So am I.

Jeanny

• Gast
« Antwort #23 am: Januar 03, 2005, 11:35:01 Nachmittag »
Me too. thats awfull to hear that.

Jeanny

• Gast
« Antwort #24 am: Januar 04, 2005, 01:53:55 Nachmittag »
OFFICIAL STATEMENT: NASUM VOCALIST MIESZKO TALARCZYK MISSING IN THAILAND

It's very hard for us to make this announcement, but since rumours are already out on the Internet we must make an official statement: Mieszko Talarczyk is missing in Thailand.

Mieszko and his girlfriend went to Thailand to spend the holidays. They left a few days before Christmas and were scheduled to return right after New Years Eve.

They were staying in a bungalow at Phi Phi Island and when the big wave came and swept the bungalow away the two were seperated. Mieszko's girlfriend is being reported hospitalized "badly injured" but she has been in contact with among others Mieszko's sister who has been posting an "I'm looking for..." at the Phuket Disaster Forum.

This is everything we know right now. Since we are all shocked by this surreal situation we strongly advice fans of Nasum to respect the anxiety we and the Talarczyk and Thorén families feel at this time, and NOT post questions by email or in the guestbook at nasum.com. We will post all sorts of news on the website, but again, please respect our wish in this uneasy time.

Sincerely,
Anders, Jon and Urban of Nasum.

So many people still missing.... :(