Autor Thema: Whats up?  (Gelesen 8390 mal)

Doomzh

• Gast
Whats up?
« am: Juli 28, 2010, 01:26:53 Vormittag »
Hi everybody.. Im new here but i want to know  what happened here..

nobody read or watch this forum? :S

Prab

• Gast
Re: Whats up?
« Antwort #1 am: Juli 28, 2010, 02:02:41 Nachmittag »
Well there are a lot of readers I believe :)

Doomzh

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: Juli 28, 2010, 04:06:24 Nachmittag »
yeah.. i can see but nobody writte.. :S

Horus-Nikopol

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: Juli 29, 2010, 12:37:27 Vormittag »
Well I suppose this forum is a bit special.

It appears to be pretty dead when there are no news that we can talk about. (like now)

But as soon as there are news about a new album or live performances, you will be surprised at the hordes of passionate Falconites that appear seemingly out of nowhere. The fanbase is extremely loyal and interested. When there is topical stuff to talk about, we do, and intensely. It's a prime example of quality over quantity. :bangersmiley:

Doomzh

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: Juli 30, 2010, 07:48:09 Vormittag »
Well I suppose this forum is a bit special.

It appears to be pretty dead when there are no news that we can talk about. (like now)

But as soon as there are news about a new album or live performances, you will be surprised at the hordes of passionate Falconites that appear seemingly out of nowhere. The fanbase is extremely loyal and interested. When there is topical stuff to talk about, we do, and intensely. It's a prime example of quality over quantity. :bangersmiley:

you say it we are Extremely Loyal and interestd.  :tup:

Stefan W

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: August 09, 2010, 07:48:21 Nachmittag »
So there's no news you say!

Well, I recently bought a house and we´ve painted, wall papered, put in floor, bought this and that, mowed the lawn, taken care about the young ones, barbecued and worked.

Oh, FALCONER news you mean!!
Then no, we haven´t rehearsed during the summer but I guess it's time to take the bull by the horns and bite the sour apple. We've got a recoring coming up in December.
As soon as I get my little music closet of 4-5 m2 done in a day or two I´ll get the old CUBASE up and running again.

Hoping the get a copy of KING OF ASGARD soon to fill the gap of my own creativity!

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: August 12, 2010, 06:01:06 Vormittag »
Ooh, congrats on the new house, Stefan!  My boyfriend and I are looking at Condos in one of the Chicago suburbs.  With the economy the way it is, now is the time to buy. :)

The Black Knight

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: August 16, 2010, 09:08:22 Nachmittag »
Well...I can (hopefully) bring some joy to all Falconites by bringing you the following news:

- There will soon be a series of updates on Falconer's Youtube channel! Last year's majestic gig in Stefan's home town is being edited as this is being written, so you can expect three or four songs filled with sweaty joy and glorious anthems!

- This October, 1897 Production Group will start the intense production of a new Falconer music video. It will most likely be filled with dark skies, Swedish depression and tyranny.

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #8 am: August 17, 2010, 05:36:27 Nachmittag »
Sweet.

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: August 18, 2010, 09:28:40 Vormittag »
Hell yeah, now this is some nice updates :)

Can't wait for the new Falconer stuff!
The recording is planned for December? Me and my band (Harmanic) are going to record our first
album in January :)

@Rickard
I just checked out the new King of Asgard video! It looks sharp as hell!
Karl has a serious James Hetfield vibe going on I must say! Lookwise, not in singing! :)
Awesome music from Karl and Karsten, I must say! I'm impressed!
I'll get myself one of those albums too :)

Check out the video for "Einharjar" here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HblP8090R1w

« Letzte Änderung: August 18, 2010, 09:31:31 Vormittag von Prab »

cynic73

• Gast
« Antwort #10 am: September 29, 2010, 07:33:37 Nachmittag »
@ Stefan: congrats from me too on your house deal! Vintern ska tydligen bli kall - hoppas du har fjärrvärme!  ;D

I really like the video from King of Asgard, good stuff!  :bangersmiley:

changeling

• Gast
« Antwort #11 am: Oktober 07, 2010, 05:19:34 Nachmittag »
i'M QUITE NEW TO THIS BOARD 2....BUT i'M HERE now and ready to read and intercat:)
ROCK ON:)

The Black Knight

• Gast
« Antwort #12 am: November 18, 2010, 02:06:16 Nachmittag »
Ooh, thank you Prab and Cynic! We'll try to make Falconer's upcoming video even more sharper!
(I'm thinking about forcing Stefan and Beckman to do a special edition double neck guitar solo duel, but don't tell anyone  :icon_wink:)

cynic73

• Gast
« Antwort #13 am: November 18, 2010, 05:17:25 Nachmittag »
Hahaha, sounds like an awesome plan, mr Knight!  :D

The Black Knight

• Gast
« Antwort #14 am: November 18, 2010, 08:18:45 Nachmittag »
Yeah, that would be a sight for sore eyes... :)