Autor Thema: Scary...  (Gelesen 12347 mal)

Mas

• Gast
Scary...
« Antwort #30 am: Januar 11, 2005, 09:28:48 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Virvatuli"
Yep... and what do I see? A webcam? ;) Private shadow show perhaps? :)

LOL yeah  :P bad bad shadowman

btw you have a nice and clean desk   :shock: if you see mine desk its........... well u dont wanna see it.

shadowman

• Gast
Scary...
« Antwort #31 am: Januar 11, 2005, 09:47:17 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Odin"
Wow, Shadow! Nice place there!  :shock:

Well thanks man but all credits to my father-in-law...
He is the one building that magnificent one piece three-places-desk !
But the idea was mine !!
 :wink:

shadowman

• Gast
Scary...
« Antwort #32 am: Januar 11, 2005, 09:49:12 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Virvatuli"
Yep... and what do I see? A webcam? ;) Private shadow show perhaps? :)

Hahahahaha ! You are one bad ass girl !! But I like that... *showing evil grin on face*

And Mas, I hate messy desks but just for the pic it was extra tidy

Mas

• Gast
Scary...
« Antwort #33 am: Januar 12, 2005, 12:13:17 Vormittag »
lol shadowman if my new pc is ready i will make a picture of my desk, at the top of my monitor i have at least 30 magazine's, on my the right of my keyboard i have a dutch to english dictonary but i am to lacy to use it, than on the left at my keyboard i have some maps with things about my pc, if i look to the right i have a printer on a little table, magazines, cd's, headsets, old computer hardware, candles, my router, old software, toilletpaper  :roll: i dont know why its there, on the wall i hang up all my concert tickets, than some paintings from the kids, and everyting is braun colored because i smoke to much here, exualy its a dirty place  :shock:
the rest of the house is clean.

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Scary...
« Antwort #34 am: Januar 12, 2005, 03:00:23 Vormittag »
Speaking of pictures...I still need to send one to Beckman for the wallpaper thingy he has planned.

Jeanny

• Gast
Scary...
« Antwort #35 am: Januar 12, 2005, 10:30:43 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Mas"
lol shadowman if my new pc is ready i will make a picture of my desk, at the top of my monitor i have at least 30 magazine's, on my the right of my keyboard i have a dutch to english dictonary but i am to lacy to use it, than on the left at my keyboard i have some maps with things about my pc, if i look to the right i have a printer on a little table, magazines, cd's, headsets, old computer hardware, candles, my router, old software, toilletpaper  :roll: i dont know why its there, on the wall i hang up all my concert tickets, than some paintings from the kids, and everyting is braun colored because i smoke to much here, exualy its a dirty place  :shock:
the rest of the house is clean.

Toiletpaper??  Maybe to blow your nose if you have a cold.. :wink:

Mas

• Gast
Scary...
« Antwort #36 am: Januar 13, 2005, 12:59:08 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "AngelOfMusic"
Speaking of pictures...I still need to send one to Beckman for the wallpaper thingy he has planned.

yeah send him a pic, i cant wait before the wallpaper is done. i think its gonna be kewl  :D

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Scary...
« Antwort #37 am: Januar 13, 2005, 07:59:40 Vormittag »
I SHOULD be getting some recent ones on Thursday (I guess that's today, but it's only 1 AM at the moment...)

Avricha

• Gast
Scary...
« Antwort #38 am: Januar 16, 2005, 09:24:05 Vormittag »
Great desk, shadow  8)