Autor Thema: *_*_*_*Your TATTOO!!!!*_*_*_*_*  (Gelesen 49588 mal)

evilshell

• Gast
*_*_*_*Your TATTOO!!!!*_*_*_*_*
« Antwort #30 am: Januar 09, 2005, 11:29:48 Nachmittag »
@ Nat - thank you :) I'm sure my mother is spinning in her grave right now, she wouldn't have wanted to be honored in quite this fashion, I'm sure!

@ Jeanny - thanks !!! As I said to Nat - Mom wouldn't have liked it much, tho!

@ MetalRN - Me too...and I just had this one done last month!

@shadowman - My husband saw that and now he wants a motorhead tattoo. Thanks, you've created a monster!  :lol2:     (Motorhead's his favorite band)

evilshell

• Gast
« Antwort #31 am: Januar 09, 2005, 11:31:01 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Forsaken"
ok.. so here comes my new and first baby...

http://192.117.122.28/gal/STUDIO_6-1-2004/acr

I really like the design!!!

dorian jane

• Gast
« Antwort #32 am: April 04, 2005, 06:07:30 Nachmittag »
Nice topic there people, i hope you don't close it before i put some pictures of my tattoos!!
Since i cannot post yet  some picts ,can i at least describe them , plleeeaaasee?
I have two, one (which is a very small one )  on my left arm made when i was 17, and one
 ( a big one) on my left thigh. The one on my arm stands for my sign (Pisches) but everybody takes it for the two diversed E (epsilon)  that represent the mystic EL society (where EL stand for Ellines). Before anyone says anything about the theme (Pisches and all) i have to tell you that this tat was made with 3 needles attached to a wooden clip used to hang wet clothes (help somebody with the right word!!!) . OHHH THE PAIN!!! See when you all had tattoo parlors, here in Greece we had only one in Athens , and since i'm from Thessaloniki... get my point???  .. Back then it was the only way of getting a tat, if you really wanted to..
As for the one (made when i was 25) on my thigh , well i just cannot describe it , as it looks like a flying sea peackock - ha ha ha !! really need to see it!!!
And i must add that i'm extremely happy that one of my best friends has a tattoo parlor in Thessaloniki nowadays , so i can get as many free tats as i please!!!
Be jealous!!

Cecilia

• Gast
« Antwort #33 am: April 04, 2005, 07:06:10 Nachmittag »
woo tattoos!
I have none yet, but I know that I want three.
Here is the design of my first. I'm still working on the coloring. I want it of course smaller and on my lower back. Ya'll know what that means.  :wink:

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #34 am: April 04, 2005, 07:36:18 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "dorian jane"
The one on my arm stands for my sign (Pisches) but everybody takes it for the two diversed E (epsilon)  that represent the mystic EL society (where EL stand for Ellines).Before anyone says anything about the theme (Pisches and all)

My daughter has the sign of Leo on her leg above her ankle.......Everyone always thinks its a little black worm or snake!

Zitat
i have to tell you that this tat was made with 3 needles attached to a wooden clip used to hang wet clothes (help somebody with the right word!!!) . OHHH THE PAIN!!! See when you all had tattoo parlors, here in Greece we had only one in Athens , and since i'm from Thessaloniki... get my point???  .. Back then it was the only way of getting a tat, if you really wanted to..

Clothespin! Haha actually that is much like tribal tattooing. I am fascinated by the art!!! They are actually either cut into the skin or tapped in using  some very interesting tools. I would love to  have one done but i am afraid I am a not as pain tolerent as i used to be and am sure i could never with stand the process!

Zitat
............ you really need to see it!!!

*waiting patiently - hoping you will be able to upload it sometime*

Zitat
i'm extremely happy that one of my best friends has a tattoo parlor in Thessaloniki nowadays , so i can get as many free tats as i please!!!
Be jealous!!

I AM!!!!

dorian jane

• Gast
« Antwort #35 am: April 04, 2005, 08:00:51 Nachmittag »
Zitat
Clothespin! Haha actually that is much like tribal tattooing. I am fascinated by the art!!! They are actually either cut into the skin or tapped in using some very interesting tools. I would love to have one done but i am afraid I am a not as pain tolerent as i used to be and am sure i could never with stand the process!
Zitat

In fact it feels like someone is embroidering , but on yr skin !!!!
As for the pain , (OHHHH THE PAIN!!!)  i don't think i couldn't  endure it now  either.

ps: Thanks for giving me the correct word metalmaiden!!!

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #36 am: April 04, 2005, 08:29:17 Nachmittag »
any time.

dorian jane

• Gast
« Antwort #37 am: April 05, 2005, 01:21:37 Vormittag »
Hey there!! Tonight i re-installed my scanner (You give me motive guys ) !!
 I believe my tats will be there for you to see really soon!! (Tomorrow maybe?)

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #38 am: April 25, 2005, 07:14:26 Nachmittag »
Finally got a chance to get a picture and post it. It has a little bit of a healing haze on it but I think its still clear to see.

dorian jane

• Gast
« Antwort #39 am: April 25, 2005, 10:20:49 Nachmittag »
Elegant tattoo ! Now that is what i call a jewel !  8)

(That reminds me i haven't posted mine yet...)

K. Beckman

• Gast
« Antwort #40 am: April 25, 2005, 10:22:47 Nachmittag »
That's a buty. I like it alot.

Souleraser

• Gast
« Antwort #41 am: April 25, 2005, 11:08:36 Nachmittag »
Definitely a wonderful tattoo. It is indeed elegant, nice to look at and unobtrusive...
That's what tattoos should be like IMVHO.

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #42 am: April 26, 2005, 02:43:27 Vormittag »
Thanks!
I just  wanted somethimg  tribal but  small and quiet. (I like your words AOP --unobtrusive and elegant :) ) I'm very happy with the outcome.

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
« Antwort #43 am: April 27, 2005, 09:46:45 Vormittag »
Yes, very nice. Reminds me of a butterfly. :)
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

dorian jane

• Gast
« Antwort #44 am: April 27, 2005, 12:52:43 Nachmittag »
@Aop: Thank you for picking the laurels by using the word i used first !! (haha sorry, i  couldn't resist joking  :lol: - whistles away in a great mood...)