Autor Thema: The Now Playing Thread  (Gelesen 368485 mal)

Offline Wulfgar

• The Count that counts
  • B4M Crew
  • Active Metalhead
  • W:O:A 2010: Wat mähste? De Rase du Jeck!
Re: The Now Playing Thread
« Antwort #2385 am: Februar 19, 2011, 11:02:22 Vormittag »
SAMAEL - Heliopolis

very cool mixture of metal and electric elements.
Hold the heathen hammer high

dthmes11

• Gast
mbt shoes clearance
« Antwort #2386 am: März 21, 2011, 06:43:10 Vormittag »
Shop mbt shoes clearance for a great selection of women's shoes and men's shoes  with free in-store returns and exchanges! You will choose the  mbt shoes sale you like. Visit tiffany & co outlet for tiffany jewelry featuring new collections from top designers, such as Christian Louboutin. Shop 2011 New Style Christian Louboutin in christian louboutin discount outlet,Buy Now!

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #2387 am: Juni 13, 2011, 05:20:04 Vormittag »
NP: Killswitch Engaged - My Curse  :bangersmiley:  :56:

Warlord

• Gast
« Antwort #2388 am: März 14, 2012, 08:42:26 Vormittag »
This thread didn´t start with a METALband so I feel free to continue the tradition by posting a nonMETAL track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO25rN7YIp0&feature=related

Steve Madden doesn´t claim to be Metal and he obviously didn´t look like a metalman next to his singer Jan, but the man delivered some classy riffs in 1980 (and not in 1981 as written in the description). The music is more Metal than all the cheap imitations of Helloween and Steve got mad and Madd(en)er over the years, check out his Masterpieces on youtube.

Warlord

• Gast
« Antwort #2389 am: März 14, 2012, 02:34:47 Nachmittag »
And now to something completely different...oder doch nicht?
DREAM THEATERs "Awake"

Ein auch von mir oft vernachlässigter "Klassiker" von DREAM THEATER. Da kann man über die letzten 10 Jahre sagen was man will, 6.00 ist ein Killeropener und total FusionProgressiveRockMetal as fuck. Caught in a web wird öfter erwähnt und nimmt die thrashige Phase der Band vorweg. Weiter bin ich noch nicht, aber nach der langen Zeit seit dem letzten Hören gespannt. Die neue Platte hab ich auch, aber noch nicht so mit beschäftigt. Die DVD mit Drummeraudition ist jedenfalls geilomat. Mike Mangini rules, auch wenn Marco Minnemann sicher die interessantere Lösung gewesen wäre. Aber sie wollten eben das Risiko nicht eingehen. "Awake" war damals eines und deswegen ist sie neben Images and words und dem Debut der größte Knaller der Band. Die Neue ist aber auch nicht übel, wie man hier unschwer erkennen kann:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5Ta6UnNRsI

LaBrie ist zwar wie immer grenzwertig aber auch ein Markenzeichen und somit zu ertragen :lachen:

Offline des

• Administrator
  • Glorious Metalhead
« Antwort #2390 am: Juli 09, 2012, 10:34:59 Nachmittag »
METALLICA - I Disappear

I heard a very, very bad coverversion from IN EXTREMO. Really bad. But that motivated me to search for the MI:2 soundtrack and listen to the original...
Good song, a bit underrated.
The world is full of Kings and Queens. Who blind your eyes then steal your dreams.