Autor Thema: Happy Birthday Metalmaiden!!!!!!!!!  (Gelesen 12092 mal)

shadowman

• Gast
Happy Birthday Metalmaiden!!!!!!!!!
« Antwort #30 am: Februar 24, 2005, 10:45:41 Nachmittag »

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #31 am: Februar 25, 2005, 12:10:23 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Virvatuli"
Zitat von: "Mustis"
Hi, I'm the new guy here and I'm impressed of how much everybody cares about you Metal Maiden. You must be a great person.
Have a really happy birthday.  :D

Hmh. Im curious about where does your nickname come from? :) Is that your name or? Because it means a few things in finnish... :)

That's very sweet of you to say Mustis. Guess I'm kind of Metal Mom around here  :lol:

Now I have to say I am as curious as Virvatuli.....Spanish in your signature and the nickname you share both with a Finnish friend's pet cat and with the keyboard player from Dimmu Borgir.  Shadowland? Like where our  Shadowman lives or  like the Nocturnal Rites  CD......Hmmm....very curious.

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #32 am: Februar 25, 2005, 09:41:35 Nachmittag »
Heh, yes... Really really curious still. So c'mon Mustis, answer us! :) Enlighten us! :D

Mustis

• Gast
« Antwort #33 am: Februar 26, 2005, 01:07:20 Vormittag »
Hi everybody, I see people here are very friendly. Well, I am from El Salvador, in Central America. Mustis is for the Dimmu Borgir keyboard, whose work I like a lot. Shadowland comes from the Nocturnal Rites album of the same name.
Hope to be a member worth this attention from you  :D
Thank you very much

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #34 am: Februar 26, 2005, 03:18:26 Vormittag »
El Salvador , Central America. Wow!  I don't know but you may be the first to post here at the boards from that country,
We  love to hear from new people from different areas of the world.
What's the metal scene like  where you are???

Mustis

• Gast
« Antwort #35 am: Februar 26, 2005, 07:12:33 Vormittag »
Well, we don't have a developed metal scene. Not too many renowned metal bands have played here. People here are very enthusiastic. I mean VERY enthusiastic. Gorgoroth played here last year and there were riots because the crowd went out of control.
Last year highlights were Sepultura, Therior, Dismember, Tierra Santa and Gorgoroth, but since we have a very small population, metal is heard just for very few people. Eventhough, we have one radio station that plays metal 24/7, and some guys are living encyclopedias of metal. We have very high skilled musicians who play in metal bands, but since there is not enough money and we don't have any label of music with international projection, everything is very underground.

Avricha

• Gast
« Antwort #36 am: März 02, 2005, 09:39:41 Nachmittag »
Hi, welcome Mustis!  :D