Zombies > Falconer

"ARMOD" what do YOU think Falconites?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Golfcourt:
I think that this is the best album so far this year. It is just awesome!

tirlith:
I have listened to the album many times now, but it still havent blown me away like it seams to have done with some others here. I think its a great album, sure, but i will probably not deem the best one they have ever made. Of course, I may change my mind after some more hours with it, maybe it has to grow on me a little. I hope it will.

tip:
The album still rocks harder every day.
I'm really having a hard time singing along, but Mattias somehow sounds even better singing in swedish IMO.
At least I prefer the regular songs to the bonus versions.

The style overall is awesome as well, really heavy but melodic and colourful as well.
I doubt it's getting boring anytime soon.

My favourite so far would be "Herr Peder och hans Syster". I love the alterated fifth together with the melodic minor in Mattias little melody in the beginning.
Sounds really awesome, I didn't hear that a lot before...
And I love that single drum beat punching right into the break on 4. I could bath in that!!  :icon_lol:
Further a friend of mine found out that Mattias is singing "Un dann hässde ens  glück" couple of times (around 02:06 first time).
Which would mean ~ "And then you have luck for once" in our local dialect.  :pillepalle:
Of course it's nonesense, but it's fun somehow anyway...  :icon_lol:

But anyway, the whole albom kicks major ass!!  :bangersmiley:
I could listen to it over and over again, what I actually do quite often to be honest...

cynic73:

--- Zitat von: tip am Juni 22, 2011, 03:14:06 Nachmittag ---Further a friend of mine found out that Mattias is singing "Un dann hässde ens  glück" couple of times (around 02:06 first time).
Which would mean ~ "And then you have luck for once" in our local dialect.  :pillepalle:
Of course it's nonesense, but it's fun somehow anyway...

--- Ende Zitat ---

I agree with many things you write tip! "Herr Peder och hans syster" is one of my favourites as well! But I think "Un dann hässde ens glück" sounds pretty far from what Mathias is actually singing: "Under höstsolens glöd". Anyway, sorry for whining! The album is amazing!!  :bangersmiley:

tip:
Well, I'm not good a writing dialect.
We're pretty flexible anyway when it comes to pronounciation over here...  :icon_lol:

But maybe it's just what my brain wants me to hear.  :biggrin:

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln