Autor Thema: Correct Posting  (Gelesen 8141 mal)

grym

• Gast
Correct Posting
« am: September 21, 2004, 04:21:05 Vormittag »
I found this on another forum i go to.

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/posting.html

It should be a sticky on all forums  :tongue: Although we dont really have that problem here  :D

Metal

• Gast
Re: Correct Posting
« Antwort #1 am: September 21, 2004, 05:39:05 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "grym"
I found this on another forum i go to.

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/posting.html

It should be a sticky on all forums  :tongue: Although we dont really have that problem here  :D

Saw it a few days ago, I don't think that this problem will appear here... for a while  :lol:

Metalmaiden

• Gast
Correct Posting
« Antwort #2 am: September 24, 2004, 02:22:16 Vormittag »

Souleraser

• Gast
Correct Posting
« Antwort #3 am: September 24, 2004, 03:04:19 Nachmittag »
Would be nice, but I don't want to like to a site that uses flash to provide content...
I'm quite sure the same stuff is out there somewhere as plain text or at least HTML which we'll be glad to link to.

grym

• Gast
Correct Posting
« Antwort #4 am: September 28, 2004, 04:47:55 Vormittag »
Heh. It was a joke, i found it amusing  :insane:

Metalmaiden

• Gast
Correct Posting
« Antwort #5 am: September 28, 2004, 02:42:40 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "grym"
Heh. It was a joke, i found it amusing  :insane:

It was pretty funny.......NOW. hahaha  One of my very first experiences at  a forum was a mean nasty comeback to my newbie-self when I broke one of the cardinal rules. My god! I asked a question that had been already asked!.....Of course it was like 12 years previous, and  a million posts back., but that had already been covered, didn't I read?  :oops: .....It took me months to post again.

grym

• Gast
Correct Posting
« Antwort #6 am: September 29, 2004, 10:25:38 Vormittag »
Hahahah! I find at the other forum i post at, newbs get flamed for ressurecting dead threads, but the also get flamed for asking a question already asked, or starting a thread that already exists. They can't win  :evil2: