Autor Thema: Experiences on other boards...  (Gelesen 11228 mal)

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Experiences on other boards...
« Antwort #15 am: Januar 11, 2005, 08:05:52 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "gargantouas"
Oh you should have seen Mr. Timo Tolkki's forum...this was hatred.....

So I heard!

shadowman

• Gast
« Antwort #16 am: Januar 11, 2005, 08:36:48 Nachmittag »
"You are all a big bunch of losers ! You don't know shit about metal !
You are the lowest life form on earth. Your father was stone dead drunk the day he created you ! You are nothing but a pain in the ass and you make my stomach turn over when I just think of your meaningless pityfull life ! I only feel disgusted when I read your posts.
You are all a big load of morons who claim to be clever but can't count up to three.
I am ashamed to belong to the human race when I come realize you are part of it !
Your very presence on these boards make me wanna throw up and I hate the day your were born ! "

So tell me, will this be adequate as my introduction as a new member of
Zwaremetalen.com ??

:mrgreen:  :laugh:

Mas

• Gast
« Antwort #17 am: Januar 11, 2005, 08:39:20 Nachmittag »
what a *ssholes  :? its a shame that dutch people talking like this

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #18 am: Januar 11, 2005, 10:29:05 Nachmittag »

The postings at his personal forum...it was all very, very sad. Very ugly.  He was trying to promote peace, friendship and tolerance but some individual or individuals just spewed hate forcing its closure. *shakes head*

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #19 am: Januar 11, 2005, 10:32:07 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Metalmaiden"

The postings at his personal forum...it was all very, very sad. Very ugly.  He was trying to promote peace, friendship and tolerance but some individual or individuals just spewed hate forcing its closure. *shakes head*

Timo Tolkkis personal forum? Never heard about it... still exists?

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #20 am: Januar 11, 2005, 10:46:30 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Virvatuli"
[Timo Tolkkis personal forum? Never heard about it... still exists?

Nope.

gargantouas

• Gast
« Antwort #21 am: Januar 12, 2005, 10:52:31 Vormittag »
I used to be a regular on his board but and what happened there was just amazing. either way life plays tricks since if I wasnt a regular on this thing I would be joining this board as well as bleeding and would never be able to talk to such wonderful being as yourselves everybody.
 I remember that Mr. Timo Tolkki used to promote peace and whatever but he was the first one who started almost all the fights...well that is in the past, I think that he is a very misunderstood person. It was really funny though that from some really bad things good ones come.

Jeanny

• Gast
« Antwort #22 am: Januar 12, 2005, 03:15:35 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "shadowman"
"You are all a big bunch of losers ! You don't know shit about metal !
You are the lowest life form on earth. Your father was stone dead drunk the day he created you ! You are nothing but a pain in the ass and you make my stomach turn over when I just think of your meaningless pityfull life ! I only feel disgusted when I read your posts.
You are all a big load of morons who claim to be clever but can't count up to three.
I am ashamed to belong to the human race when I come realize you are part of it !
Your very presence on these boards make me wanna throw up and I hate the day your were born ! "

So tell me, will this be adequate as my introduction as a new member of
Zwaremetalen.com ??

:mrgreen:  :laugh:

This is not normal, and very childish. On another forum, i had discussions with one person, Mas knew who I ment but it was just a discussion, sometimes a bit harder but not anything like this above. Only with normal words, and nothing else. When I read this, in the first I did'nt not believe it, I think this persons brains are going madly. One day someone came tot hat forum and began to shout , well i than shout back and have said to that person that he\she (reply as guest) must go away, and leave the forum. and he or she did that .

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #23 am: Januar 14, 2005, 02:09:57 Vormittag »

this made me almost swear off internet forums, and put me in a bad mood before going to see Stratovarius in Spain last year, thank god a kick ass concert performance by many bands, including Stratovarius changed all that.......

...and thank god for Bleeding!!!!!!

gargantouas

• Gast
« Antwort #24 am: Januar 14, 2005, 08:59:23 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "The Metal RN"

this made me almost swear off internet forums, and put me in a bad mood before going to see Stratovarius in Spain last year, thank god a kick ass concert performance by many bands, including Stratovarius changed all that.......

Well music has nothing to do with boards but either way. You were on this board? How come I dont remember you?

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #25 am: Januar 14, 2005, 05:41:28 Nachmittag »
And speaking of Stratovarius.......They have announced today the reuniting of the classic STRATOVARIUS lineup of Timo Tolkki, Timo Kotipelto, Jörg Michael, Jari Kainulainen and Jens Johansson after coming to terms with Tolkki's illness. They're  working on completely new material for release in late 2005/early 2006.

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #26 am: Januar 14, 2005, 07:09:19 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Metalmaiden"
And speaking of Stratovarius.......They have announced today the reuniting of the classic STRATOVARIUS lineup of Timo Tolkki, Timo Kotipelto, Jörg Michael, Jari Kainulainen and Jens Johansson after coming to terms with Tolkki's illness. They're  working on completely new material for release in late 2005/early 2006.

I read that yesterday.  Needless to say I emitted a girly squeak of girlish glee. :)

shadowman

• Gast
« Antwort #27 am: Januar 14, 2005, 08:45:59 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "AngelOfMusic"
[
a girly squeak of girlish glee. :)

Now that is why I will never be able to speak English/American as you native American/English...
Sad but true... I will never be able to make sentences like these...

:(  :(  :(

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #28 am: Januar 15, 2005, 03:15:27 Nachmittag »

Well music has nothing to do with boards but either way. You were on this board? How come I dont remember you?

I got involved through Metalmeltdown, and I was listed as Galahad there. The last straw was all the contorvesy over the concert where people who were not even there telling us what had happened and not beleiving what we were telling them actually happened. But I should mention that was my first experiences on any boards and there were some aspects that I nedded to get used to, anonymity gives people much power/balls/courage to do things they might not be able to say in person........ I should not have let some comments get to me.

gargantouas

• Gast
« Antwort #29 am: Januar 15, 2005, 04:45:33 Nachmittag »

I got involved through Metalmeltdown, and I was listed as Galahad there. The last straw was all the contorvesy over the concert where people who were not even there telling us what had happened and not beleiving what we were telling them actually happened. But I should mention that was my first experiences on any boards and there were some aspects that I nedded to get used to, anonymity gives people much power/balls/courage to do things they might not be able to say in person........ I should not have let some comments get to me.

Oh right...now I remember. I think i must have stopped posting there by the time you were on, and was just checking the posts...well either way, god help us from another Stratovarius release....