Autor Thema: Show me your car, baby!  (Gelesen 45293 mal)

evilshell

• Gast
Show me your car, baby!
« Antwort #15 am: Januar 10, 2005, 10:38:05 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "shadowman"
Zitat von: "Metalmaiden"
Zitat von: "TexJoachim"
Zitat von: "The Metal RN"

Fine German automobiles, (BMW/MERCEDES BENZ/AUDI/PORSCHE/Volkswagon, we own a Passat) built by..........

Actually, I almost prefer the Japanese cars. German manufacturers seem to have developed a quality problem.

Wish I'd known that BEFORE I bought my VW. Nothing but problems, problems, problems. Although, in my case anyway, they have always accepted the blame and done all reapirs at no cost to me but I'm out of warranty now so I'm kinda scared.

This sounds so familiar Metal Maiden !
I had a VW Sharan a few years ago... This car has cost me a fortune !
Drive a Ford Focus now ! Not one single problem so far !!

:D

*sob*

We just bought a VW Polo last week :-/

We nearly bought a Fiesta, but thought the Polo was a better car.

I still miss my BMW that I had in the States  :cry2:

The Metal RN

• Gast
Show me your car, baby!
« Antwort #16 am: Januar 10, 2005, 10:56:53 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Odin"
Hehe, sorry Christopher for possibly abducting your wife  :lol:

Ah, there they are. As I said before, those were the lumpy 15" rims with 225 summer tyres. Won't get those balloons on there again, next tyres will be Dunlop Sport Maxx 3.  :twisted:

edit: *sigh* forgot the link, of course. http://www.bleeding.de/flea/emil/

Never mind 8)  while I do like the muscle cars, as I know how to work on them, my alltime favorite sports car would be a Lotus Espirit, now if I could only fit in it!!!!!

And a BMW grocery getter............

Avricha

• Gast
Show me your car, baby!
« Antwort #17 am: Januar 11, 2005, 04:16:52 Nachmittag »
I have  got an old Fiat Panda 1000 with very bad acceleration. It's my first car and better a car than none so I think  :lol:

shadowman

• Gast
Show me your car, baby!
« Antwort #18 am: Januar 11, 2005, 10:07:34 Nachmittag »
Good point there Avricha !
I 've had a few cars by now. Now let me think...

When I was 18 I learned to drive in Citroen Visa.
Then my father bought me a Peugeot 205, followed a few years later by a Honda civic.
Then I got married.. (ok evil brains, before anyone says it, gonna say it myself : I know this is NOT a car ! 8) )

First car we bought was a Nissan Sunny. After a few years we bought a Toyota Corolla : Worst car EVER !! Had to sell it again for scratch after only one year !!
Then we bought a Nissan Primera ! That was a damn fine car !
Then we bought a Volkswagen Sharan. Drove that for two years as well..
Then we bought a Chrysler Voyager, fine car as well but we had really bad luck with it !
In one year we had two broken euh... can' t find the excact English word for it... in Dutch we say : Join de culas !  (nothing to do with ass whatsoever...)

After that one we bought the car we still drive today : A Ford Focus !
If you ask me, the best  car of the whole bunch...

Now before you ask me if I am the son of a billionaire : all cars were second hands !
I'd like to change now and then as you can see...

:wink:

Souleraser

• Gast
Show me your car, baby!
« Antwort #19 am: Januar 12, 2005, 06:51:13 Vormittag »

After a few years we bought a Toyota Corolla : Worst car EVER !! Had to sell it again for scratch after only one year !!

Amazing. We're having our second Corolla. The first one was second hand also, bought when it was 4 years or so and we hat it for 10 (!) years - no technical difficulties. And the "new" one was bought when it was 2 years old and we have it for 6 years now - no problems either.
If Toyota hadn't become so expensive, I'd definitely have one of my own.

shadowman

• Gast
Show me your car, baby!
« Antwort #20 am: Januar 12, 2005, 05:51:31 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "AoP"

After a few years we bought a Toyota Corolla : Worst car EVER !! Had to sell it again for scratch after only one year !!

Amazing. We're having our second Corolla. The first one was second hand also, bought when it was 4 years or so and we hat it for 10 (!) years - no technical difficulties. And the "new" one was bought when it was 2 years old and we have it for 6 years now - no problems either.
If Toyota hadn't become so expensive, I'd definitely have one of my own.

Well there you go..; Guess it all depends on luck really... :roll:

Metalmaiden

• Gast
Show me your car, baby!
« Antwort #21 am: Januar 14, 2005, 02:12:16 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Odin"
... but they are with the old summer rims - the ones with the winter tyres on now are much better (and summer will hopefully see a full set of new 18" / 235 ones, hehe). ;)

Do they look like theses?? :lol:

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
Show me your car, baby!
« Antwort #22 am: Januar 14, 2005, 07:17:40 Vormittag »
Not exactly... these are larger than 18", I think, and those round holes look childish. ;)
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

shadowman

• Gast
Show me your car, baby!
« Antwort #23 am: Januar 15, 2005, 06:30:43 Nachmittag »
About cars I have the following personal message for the beloved and ravishing Virvatuli :

"Hyviä uutisia nopeille vastaajille !
Nopea vastaus 7 päivän kuluessa varmistaa voittomahdollisuutenne !
Ajatelkaapa, joko 35 000,00 euroa tai upea BMW 120i -henkilöauto voi jo olla Teidân...
Kertokaa meille nyt, kummanko näistä Supervoitoista haluatte, jos voittonumero vastaa arpanumeroanne.
Toimikaa jo tänään !"

Ok not that this is any of your business but this is a romantic poem I wrote just this afternoon. But please Virvatuli, excuse me for any possible mistakes, my finnish is not yet all that good !

:laugh:

K. Beckman

• Gast
Show me your car, baby!
« Antwort #24 am: Januar 15, 2005, 06:57:10 Nachmittag »
I have a -66 Beetle rod for the sunny days. Most of you has seen this pic before, but I put it out once more anyway.

And for my "non metal" appearance, I drive a -01 Volvo V40 (no need for a pic).

Virvatuli

• Gast
Show me your car, baby!
« Antwort #25 am: Januar 15, 2005, 07:32:13 Nachmittag »
Oh my... I usually don'l mind about cars, but dude, that's awesome! Way to go K ;)

shadowman

• Gast
Show me your car, baby!
« Antwort #26 am: Januar 15, 2005, 09:08:38 Nachmittag »
Indeed Karl ! Wonderful how your car has turned out. If I remember well the previous pics you posted showed a half finished car right ?
In any case : job well done ! Now only pray for a good Swedish summer in 2005 so you can show off at the sandy (?) beaches with Infernal Vengeance music at volume 9...

:banger2:

Avricha

• Gast
Show me your car, baby!
« Antwort #27 am: Januar 16, 2005, 09:30:21 Vormittag »
Yeah, I have alreeady seen the pics, but the Beetle is still amazing. Totally cool.

This Dying Soul

• Gast
Show me your car, baby!
« Antwort #28 am: Februar 02, 2005, 10:12:28 Vormittag »
well I have many cars.. which one should I talk about??? my red neck ford bronco with a 390 horse small black 400 modified, 7 1/2 inch suspension lift and 2 inch body lift with 38x15.50 TSL super swamper mudders on 15 inch rims, that rumbles with 2 1/2 inch 2 chamber flow masters. how about my 76 chevy camaro that runs the 1/4 mile in the low 9 second time bracket with 700 ponies under the hood. or how about my new arrival, a chevyy gladiator conversation camper van which is all stock exept for the sound and audio sustem.. man I ahve a few others that are either not worth talking about or are under construction.. and let us not forget mah hawg \m/

Cecilia

• Gast
Show me your car, baby!
« Antwort #29 am: März 27, 2005, 07:49:47 Vormittag »
This is my car.

It came in the mail, and my mommy helped me decorate it. We put stickers on it. It's so cool to drive to campus in!