Autor Thema: FALCONER complete songwriting for new album and reveal album title!  (Gelesen 6510 mal)

Prab

• Gast
FALCONER complete songwriting for new album and reveal album title!
« am: Dezember 25, 2013, 09:24:02 Vormittag »

Hi fellow Falconites,

saw this on Facebook over a week ago, didn't get around to post this here until now, but here you go:

"FALCONER complete songwriting for new album and reveal album title!
Swedish Folk Metallers FALCONER have completed the songwriting for their upcoming, eighth album. Prepare yourselves for some classical FALCONER quality with all it´s trademarks and their most metal album in years!

Comments guitarist Stefan Weinerhall: “The 8th album ‘Black Moon Rising’ is finally written. This time we have even made some preproductions of the material to test it out in advance. Some titles are: There's a crow on the barrow, Age of runes, Scoundrel and the squire. We will enter the studio in January and release it in June 2014. As said before all songs are in English this time after the last album's one-off with only Swedish songs.
It's for sure the most riff based album in many years and there are certainly some furious moments of brow raising on the album! If I would sum up the material with two words they would be: Intensity and revitalization.
We will keep it quite basic with no guest musicians and almost no keyboards to keep it raw, natural and unpretentious. Can't wait to enter the studio and put the finishing touches on the songs!"

YES PLEASE! SOUND SAMPLES PLEASE! NOW PLEASE!  :56: :bangersmiley:

What are your expectations for the new tunes by Stefan and the Falcons? :)

Happy holiday greetz from Vienna,
Prab

Disconouny

• Gast
Re: FALCONER complete songwriting for new album and reveal album title!
« Antwort #1 am: Januar 07, 2014, 04:16:23 Vormittag »
I have no expectations, I'm so damn happy about hearing some new materials! oh yeah!!!!!!!!!

Instabuy!!!!

No Idol

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: Januar 31, 2014, 04:05:33 Nachmittag »
yeah. that nice. snewkufinesin!!!!

smokedgouda

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: März 28, 2014, 10:06:59 Nachmittag »
Waiting patiently!   (sort of)

:56: