Kommerz > Bands

Introducing band: NARROW HOUSE

<< < (2/14) > >>

Bewitched:
Due to our album release I'm very pleased to present you a video for the first song from the "A Key to Panngrieb" - Poslednee Pristanishe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qry6BE7dQxc

Bewitched:
Yeah, btw, we have a Twitter account. Most of the blah-blahs are in Russian but the important bits of news are always dubbed in English.

Bewitched:
I've translated the lyrics for the promo song to English if someone is interested. Just hoping I have chosen the right words so the text doesn't sound silly for native English speaking people.

--- Zitat ---Last Retreat

Your sight is smoldering mutely on dead wastes, and
Through the veil of gray hair you see no familiar shapes.
The silent waiting of her demented eyes is all that’s left,
It doesn’t age and by the ashes of past years is kept

The sand has captured time in crystal orb, and
Doom has measured off your life with a short rope.
Your burden in two pairs of narrow walls will freeze,
When an ax will touch your neck with its sharp teeth.
--- Ende Zitat ---

Bewitched:
So, the first review has emerged! This one is form a Canadian website Puregrainaudio. Here is a bit:

--- Zitat ---Low and rumbling with snarled vocals and depressive undertones, the music is not for the faint of heart. However like all good doom, despite the gloom there is still plenty of beauty to be found in the album.
--- Ende Zitat ---

They got a bit confused about our style though. The full text can be found here.

Bewitched:
Yeah, btw, if someone here is feeling like reviewing our first album - drop us a line at narrow.house.ukr[at]gmail.com (just replace [at] with @).

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln