Autor Thema: Valentine's Day  (Gelesen 7993 mal)

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Valentine's Day
« am: Februar 14, 2005, 06:32:16 Nachmittag »
Happy Singles Awareness Day, everyone!

The Metal RN

• Gast
Valentine's Day
« Antwort #1 am: Februar 14, 2005, 06:52:26 Nachmittag »
Happy Black Monday, perhaps!?!
With beauty and brains the likes that you have, and a fantastic taste in fine music, it will not be so for much longer.  :)

This Dying Soul

• Gast
Valentine's Day
« Antwort #2 am: Februar 14, 2005, 10:04:24 Nachmittag »
happy valentines day to all.. and no that is not an invatation for personal kinky stuff Metal RN and TEX!! lmao... enjoy the romance of the day all...

TexJoachim

• Gast
Valentine's Day
« Antwort #3 am: Februar 14, 2005, 10:54:35 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "This Dying Soul"
happy valentines day to all.. and no that is not an invatation for personal kinky stuff Metal RN and TEX!!

Kinky?
Me?

I'm far too old for that, ain't I?
:)

Greetz,

Tex

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Valentine's Day
« Antwort #4 am: Februar 14, 2005, 11:45:21 Nachmittag »
Tex and RN?  Pfft, I'd be more worried about Shadow doing/saying something kinky!  In my mind, he's the board's resident Naughty.

Mas

• Gast
Valentine's Day
« Antwort #5 am: Februar 15, 2005, 07:14:43 Vormittag »
yeah its a little bit late but happy valentine every one!

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
Valentine's Day
« Antwort #6 am: Februar 15, 2005, 08:11:45 Vormittag »
Hm, has Valentine's Day become so important? It still is a silly rip off, I think. ;)

But anyway, had a nice... evening. Nobody liked that sweet Rose wine but myself - so, well, I don't like half empty bottles and that one was a 1 litre bottle...  :P ;)
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

shadowman

• Gast
Valentine's Day
« Antwort #7 am: Februar 15, 2005, 09:49:45 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "AngelOfMusic"
Tex and RN?  Pfft, I'd be more worried about Shadow doing/saying something kinky!  In my mind, he's the board's resident Naughty.

Hahahaha... My reputation is well ahead of me it seems...
I am normally not all that into that Valentine day stuff because everyday here is Valentines day ! *searching for vomitting smiley*

So what I did last monday, you can throw up while reading on...( :wink: )

Children were out untill 19 u 00. I rushed home knowing my wife comes home at about
18 u 15... I made a pathway from the garage, unto the kitchen, unto the hallway, up the stairs, leading into the bathroom with...  lighted candles every 50 cms...
I hung up a note at the garagedoor
'follow the lights to your Valentine'...
In the bathroom I lit up another 60 candles next to to the bathtub filled with steamy hot water foaming with very fine scented bathfoam. On the floor I lay a matrass with a towel on it, massage oil next to it.
On top of the matrass I lay the softest pillow on the house and on top my Valentine present.
(the most expensive delicate embroidered set of lingerie...)
When I heard my wife entering the house through the garage door, I put out every light in the house, rushed into the bathroom, sat next to the bathtub with a chilled bottle of champagne, two glasses at hand... The moment she openened the bathroom door and looked at me I whispered  in the deepest voice :
Had a rough day honey ?

Now who said something about me being me being kinky ?

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA..............

Mas

• Gast
Valentine's Day
« Antwort #8 am: Februar 15, 2005, 10:27:37 Nachmittag »
that is romantic Shadowman!  :wink: you are a good husband!
i didnt even realised its valentine! haha maybe i shoud married again.  :P

Virvatuli

• Gast
Valentine's Day
« Antwort #9 am: Februar 15, 2005, 10:29:42 Nachmittag »
Uh, bit late for this but hey happy thedayaftervalentinesday-day to everyone who "celebrates" that day :)

Our valentineday is perhaps a bit different, but I don't mind about it either. I think that friends should be remembered every day

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Valentine's Day
« Antwort #10 am: Februar 15, 2005, 10:35:03 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Odin"
Hm, has Valentine's Day become so important? It still is a silly rip off, I think. ;)

Of course it is!  I'm convinced it's not to celebrate love, but to make those of us who are single feel bad about it, all curled up in the fetal position in the bathtub as the hot water pours over us, washing away the stink of rejection...

:mrgreen:

That's why I called it "Singles Awareness Day" ;)

Souleraser

• Gast
Valentine's Day
« Antwort #11 am: Februar 15, 2005, 10:35:22 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Virvatuli"

Our valentineday is perhaps a bit different, but I don't mind about it either. I think that friends should be remembered every day

I think "friends" in general are not that much the kind of person one thinks about on V-Day (anyone aware of the similarity to "D-Day"? Scary, isn't it?).

And yes, I'm a refuser. Always been, probably always will be - for the same reason as Tuli: Occasions for gifts and moments of togetherness are to be created, not to be provied.

Virvatuli

• Gast
Valentine's Day
« Antwort #12 am: Februar 15, 2005, 10:37:16 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "AoP"

I think "friends" in general are not that much the kind of person one thinks about on V-Day (anyone aware of the similarity to "D-Day"? Scary, isn't it?).

And yes, I'm a refuser. Always been, probably always will be - for the same reason as Tuli: Occasions for gifts and moments of togetherness are to be created, not to be provied.

Uh yes, but see, we don't have a "V-day" it is "friends day" here :) At the same day, though.

Souleraser

• Gast
Valentine's Day
« Antwort #13 am: Februar 15, 2005, 10:37:26 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "AngelOfMusic"
Zitat von: "Odin"

Of course it is!  I'm convinced it's not to celebrate love, but to make those of us who are single feel bad about it,

I can completely agree with the two statements quoted above.

Souleraser

• Gast
Valentine's Day
« Antwort #14 am: Februar 15, 2005, 10:38:03 Nachmittag »

Uh yes, but see, we don't have a "V-day" it is "friends day" here :) At the same day, though.

You people are weird.[tm] ;)