Autor Thema: Valentine's Day  (Gelesen 7994 mal)

Virvatuli

• Gast
Valentine's Day
« Antwort #15 am: Februar 15, 2005, 10:39:01 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "AoP"
Zitat von: "Virvatuli"

Uh yes, but see, we don't have a "V-day" it is "friends day" here :) At the same day, though.

You people are weird.[tm] ;)

Says a _german_  :twisted:

The Metal RN

• Gast
Valentine's Day
« Antwort #16 am: Februar 16, 2005, 02:54:03 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "This Dying Soul"
and no that is not an invatation for personal kinky stuff Metal RN and TEX!! lmao.

Kink is the spice of life!!

The Metal RN

• Gast
Valentine's Day
« Antwort #17 am: Februar 16, 2005, 02:57:10 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "shadowman"

Hahahaha... My reputation is well ahead of me it seems...
I am normally not all that into that Valentine day stuff because everyday here is Valentines day ! *searching for vomitting smiley*

Ahh only we can truly know that!!!!  (Hi babe! :wink:)

Zitat von: "shadowman"

Children were out untill 19 u 00. I rushed home knowing my wife comes home at about
18 u 15... I made a pathway from the garage, unto the kitchen, unto the hallway, up the stairs, leading into the bathroom with...  lighted candles every 50 cms...
I hung up a note at the garagedoor
'follow the lights to your Valentine'...
In the bathroom I lit up another 60 candles next to to the bathtub filled with steamy hot water foaming with very fine scented bathfoam. On the floor I lay a matrass with a towel on it, massage oil next to it.
On top of the matrass I lay the softest pillow on the house and on top my Valentine present.
(the most expensive delicate embroidered set of lingerie...)
When I heard my wife entering the house through the garage door, I put out every light in the house, rushed into the bathroom, sat next to the bathtub with a chilled bottle of champagne, two glasses at hand... The moment she openened the bathroom door and looked at me I whispered  in the deepest voice :
Had a rough day honey ?

How on earth did you not set the house on fire? :lol2:

.......house on fire, house on fire, burning, burning with desi........  ok, ok no more Hammerfall references.......

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Valentine's Day
« Antwort #18 am: Februar 16, 2005, 06:18:29 Nachmittag »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:      

*threatens Metal RN with a spork*