Autor Thema: just heard falconer.......  (Gelesen 8532 mal)

Arthyron

• Gast
just heard falconer.......
« Antwort #15 am: März 06, 2005, 06:02:33 Vormittag »
Welcome, glad you've found good music, lad. ;)  Can't go wrong with Falconer. *thumbs up*

<Horus-Nikopol>

• Gast
« Antwort #16 am: März 21, 2005, 12:12:01 Vormittag »
Same here. If it wasnt for Falconer, I would never even have found out that there is a big-ass metalhead inside me. I thank the gods for these guys.

Needless to say that Falconer's first album is by far the best. It is as least as kick-ass as number 2 and 3 together.

Have a nice one,

Sir Birdhead

Avricha

• Gast
« Antwort #17 am: März 24, 2005, 05:31:39 Nachmittag »
Yeah, the first album is really awesome, I don't know anymore how often I have been listening to it.

dorian jane

• Gast
« Antwort #18 am: April 25, 2005, 04:58:30 Nachmittag »
I think this is just the right place to say WAO!!! What took me so long to get into Falconer's site , listen to all available songs and be taken by such a surpise???
You guys are simply fantastic !!!!  The guitars, the drums, the vocals , the lyrics...I couldn't believe my ears!!! I started like oh they are good! , then ohhhh they're really good!! and ended up with oh my god they are amazing!!!
I thought i would never get that excited again, well i guess one should never give up hope!
Excellent work guys...Now i'm hooked up.But before i start ordering , please let me know if by any chance yr cds can be found in Greece.