Autor Thema: bad news for me...  (Gelesen 7377 mal)

This Dying Soul

• Gast
bad news for me...
« am: Februar 25, 2005, 03:52:38 Vormittag »
seems like family illness and deaths are following from one member to the other here..

just got off the phone with my father tonight and got news that I thought I would never hear..

you know growing up I always thought that my father was like invinsable. I always thought that no matter what he would always be there.. well when he called me tonight and told me that his heart is week and he is dying I got a hard hit of reality I ahve never had before. I've been gone for almost 5 years from home and thought that I would never again see the place.. I havent spent any time with who I call "super man". how do you deal with this knowing it is the truth?  I mean the doctors are trying to do what they can but between that and his high blood pressure and his diabeties they arent giving him much a chance nor time...

normally when I hear from my dad he is full of fire. full of life.. but tonight when I heard his voice I could tell he was tired. like the flame is dying and that for once in my life has scared me.. even more then when I was in alaska in the hospital there due to heart problems. I dont deal with death very well, and to hear that the man that i have always called super man is going to die is like a bad dream.. what do you do???  he's young, only 53.. supposed to still be strong.. supposed to be there to see his grandchildren grow... why is he dying?

so I will be taking some time off the boards for a while.. I am in preperations to head back to washington state to be with my father... and to mend our problems and close the door to our past so that we can move on in the future.. even if it is only a day, it will be enough to know that I can let my father go...

Im going to miss you all very much so, I dont know when I will be back online because I will be with him as much as possible...  I hopefully will be able to check in from time to time.. so I guess for thoughs who will not be around when I am able to return, take care and may life be full of plesent suprises and wishes to come true.. to Nat and the rest of the crew here at B4M I hope this server will still be here when I get back... To Dimitris (and please make sure he sees this Nat and Basti) I love you bro.. I hope you come back alive and well after the army.. may God Bless you for ever bro.. your hands on a guitar are something special and you need to follow that again... and to the rest of you I hope to see again. I hope to find doing well, and I hope will stay true...

going to miss you all very very much.. take care and God Bless each and every one of you... well time to go now.. i have alot to do to ready myself for tomorrows long trip back home.. I promise to try to check in from time to time..... love you all....

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
bad news for me...
« Antwort #1 am: Februar 25, 2005, 08:17:09 Vormittag »
Oh Ryan, sad news once more... :(

Your plans are very wise, I think, go ahead, get that door closed. Wish you much strength and a clear head. He is with you as are our thoughts. And we will be here whenever you come back. :)
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

TexJoachim

• Gast
bad news for me...
« Antwort #2 am: Februar 25, 2005, 02:58:23 Nachmittag »
:(

Greetz,

Tex

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
bad news for me...
« Antwort #3 am: Februar 25, 2005, 03:31:56 Nachmittag »
:(  :(  :(  :(

Metalmaiden

• Gast
bad news for me...
« Antwort #4 am: Februar 25, 2005, 05:09:35 Nachmittag »
So sorry to read about your sad news :(
Its really hard to to deal with the fact that our parents are mortal.
How lucky  though that you will to be able to go and spend this time with your dad.
Not everybody gets the chance or cares to make (what they see as) the sacrifice.  
So, go, be good and know my prayers are with you both.

Mustis

• Gast
bad news for me...
« Antwort #5 am: Februar 25, 2005, 05:14:54 Nachmittag »
I really hope you get the strenght you need this time; i guess is a nice idea to go see your dad, but don' t forget he can be probably  in a depression or something like that and you have to understarnd that. Don't break yourself if that happens.
God help you in these moments.

Mas

• Gast
bad news for me...
« Antwort #6 am: Februar 25, 2005, 08:35:38 Nachmittag »
This Dying Soul,  sorry to hear this sad news,   :(  i wish you all the best

Virvatuli

• Gast
bad news for me...
« Antwort #7 am: Februar 25, 2005, 09:38:05 Nachmittag »
I'll say it again, I'm really really sorry for you and wish all the strenght for you and your family...

Avricha

• Gast
bad news for me...
« Antwort #8 am: Februar 25, 2005, 10:24:17 Nachmittag »
I am so sorry to hear that, Ryan  :cry:  Your dad, you and the rest of your family will be in my prayers.

This Dying Soul

• Gast
bad news for me...
« Antwort #9 am: Februar 25, 2005, 10:52:35 Nachmittag »
just wanted to thank every one for the very so kind  words and every thing. it is hard to deal with this and knowing that their are friends who care make it a little lighter for me.. keep my father in your prayers if any thing... because he needs them more then me.. but I thank you all praying for us.. I just hope there is enough time for my father and I to fix what has been broken for so long and not to try to catch up on old times, but create new ones before his time to go.. leaving here soon. take care every one.. wish us the best.

shadowman

• Gast
bad news for me...
« Antwort #10 am: Februar 25, 2005, 11:01:48 Nachmittag »
Take care Ryan !
Sure you will figure this on out !!

The Metal RN

• Gast
bad news for me...
« Antwort #11 am: Februar 25, 2005, 11:28:04 Nachmittag »
Take care Ryan, and make the best of what time you have, you already have the right idea, just go with it!! remember you can't go wrong. Peace.

Iron Man

• Gast
bad news for me...
« Antwort #12 am: Februar 26, 2005, 03:24:27 Vormittag »
Man, i'm so sorry  :(  
Carry on and take care!

evilshell

• Gast
bad news for me...
« Antwort #13 am: Februar 26, 2005, 11:57:13 Vormittag »
I'm sorry to hear this :(

Best wishes for you and your family.

This Dying Soul

• Gast
bad news for me...
« Antwort #14 am: März 01, 2005, 06:48:36 Nachmittag »
Well all it is time for me to get on the road and start my trip to seattle washington so that I can be with my father.. i just thought to let you all know because I dont know that I will have time to get online while i am on the road.. so for those who believe in god please pray for me. and for those who dont please start and pray for me as well... I am going to need all the prayers that i can get.. Im sick with the flu and possibly more, who knows,, but I have to go.

take care and see you all in a few days...