Autor Thema: hoorah!! got the first, and my first falconer album.  (Gelesen 4027 mal)

Anonymous

• Gast
hoorah!! got the first, and my first falconer album.
« am: Februar 26, 2005, 03:51:53 Vormittag »
KICKASS i posted a little while ago about hearing this brilliant band for the first time, and since grave of guilt and mindtraveller were the 2 first i heard that got me hooked, decided to get it. i  love it...like i said, out of the about 30 bands i love, haven5t gone this crazzy for any except maiden- my favorite. i havent put this cd down.....even told my teachers i was feeling sick so i could go in the bathroom and listen to it....being in 8th grade they let me. but man, its fantastic. any chance these guys tour around the philadelphia/ny/nj area? i live about  1 and 1/2 hours from each. well, see ya.

Cheers!!
//greg  \m/

EnterTheGlade

• Gast
« Antwort #1 am: Februar 26, 2005, 03:54:37 Vormittag »
that was me by the way, didnt sign in....whoops

Metal Missionary

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: Februar 26, 2005, 08:41:50 Vormittag »
I had a really similar reaction when I first heard Falconer back in 2001.  I just happened across it in the music store and decided to get it.  I was blown away by the themes of the songs, the vocals, the overall sound of the album, and the musicianship.  All grade A!!!

Prab

• Gast
Re: hoorah!! got the first, and my first falconer album.
« Antwort #3 am: Februar 26, 2005, 11:17:02 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Anonymous"
even told my teachers i was feeling sick so i could go in the bathroom and listen to it....

hehe, now that I haven't heard yet :)
But considering Falconer.... absolutely comprehensible :)

<Horus-Nikopol>

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: März 21, 2005, 12:14:59 Vormittag »
Totally. Maybe we should bring this to the attention of the doctor'`s guild. They should perscribe Falconer as a medication!! lol

Breadsticks14

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: Juli 08, 2005, 08:47:25 Nachmittag »
That'd be awesome, if there was a falconer medication then you would never need headphones 8)