Autor Thema: Your Website  (Gelesen 6952 mal)

Mas

• Gast
Your Website
« am: Februar 27, 2005, 12:01:05 Vormittag »
Hello MetalHeads!

i wanna ask everyone to check my linkpage,  :) its not done i am still bussy with this, but its a lot of work and i dont know every band at this earth.
I also like to know who of u have a own website? If you have a own website please let me know whats your link so i can add your website to my linkpage.

If you want me to link a band here please let me know as well so i can add them.

thanks!  :D

http://musicmind.eigenstart.nl/

Metalmaiden

• Gast
Your Website
« Antwort #1 am: Februar 27, 2005, 12:08:37 Vormittag »
WOW! You've been VERY busy  Excellent job Mas.

I was working on a website but got busy and sort of put it on hold. It will be a photo gallery mostly. Travel and concert photos.

shadowman

• Gast
Your Website
« Antwort #2 am: Februar 27, 2005, 12:13:50 Vormittag »
yep very impressive indeed Mas !
Good job !!

The Metal RN

• Gast
Your Website
« Antwort #3 am: Februar 27, 2005, 12:16:12 Vormittag »
Great job there girl!!!!

Mas

• Gast
Your Website
« Antwort #4 am: Februar 27, 2005, 12:22:52 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Metalmaiden"
WOW! You've been VERY busy  Excellent job Mas.

I was working on a website but got busy and sort of put it on hold. It will be a photo gallery mostly. Travel and concert photos.

thanks

:D let me know when the site is ready MetalMaiden

and guy's let me know if you have some ideas for this linkpage, bands/merchandise/festivals etc.

K. Beckman

• Gast
Your Website
« Antwort #5 am: Februar 27, 2005, 07:49:54 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Mas"

and guy's let me know if you have some ideas for this linkpage, bands/merchandise/festivals etc.

Nope, not me. Infernal Vengeance is on the list. ;)
Good work btw.

Avricha

• Gast
Your Website
« Antwort #6 am: März 02, 2005, 09:49:25 Nachmittag »
Looks awesome, great work

Mas

• Gast
Your Website
« Antwort #7 am: März 05, 2005, 08:27:28 Nachmittag »
thankies Avricha  :)

Mas

• Gast
Your Website
« Antwort #8 am: Mai 16, 2005, 01:26:18 Vormittag »
I have here a website

http://metalandmore.thatsus.nl/

and i dont know what to do with it, does anyone have any suggestions? if i make a metal website, that is so much work, there are to many bands but maybe some else have a good idea what i can do with this

dorian jane

• Gast
Re: Your Website
« Antwort #9 am: Mai 16, 2005, 01:47:55 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Mas"
Hello MetalHeads!

i wanna ask everyone to check my linkpage,  :) its not done i am still bussy with this, but its a lot of work and i dont know every band at this earth.
I also like to know who of u have a own website? If you have a own website please let me know whats your link so i can add your website to my linkpage.

If you want me to link a band here please let me know as well so i can add them.

thanks!  :D

http://musicmind.eigenstart.nl/

Great work done there Mas!!!
I have a web site of my own, but i'm still working on it ( and probably will for a lot more time),so i'll put a link when it's done (if it's ever..)
About the http://metalandmore.thatsus.nl/ web site: i liked the web cam pictures of you a lot.. why don't you make it yr very own web site? Something like an online diary of yourself
(starting with early years , and proceed with yr first metal experiences, concerts, photos, friends and stuff like that)

PS: I didn't see a link to the Sarissa official web site in there... :wink:

Mas

• Gast
Your Website
« Antwort #10 am: Mai 16, 2005, 03:13:20 Vormittag »
yeah maybe a good idea to make a homepage about myself, the problem is i have many pictures but not a scanner, so yeah maybe a good idea to buy a scanner  :wink:

o yes of course Sarissa is on MusicMind.  :D i didnt forget them  :wink:  but i think i put Sarissa on Heavy/Black/Death/Goth Mix, i think you watch at Power/Heavy Metal  :P well i i need to update musicmind too,  :? there are lots of bands, and when i watch tv i see every week a new band,  i think i gonna delete the whole alternatieve rocklinks because every day there is new nu or new metal band born.
thanks Dorian Jane for watching this site and o yes also thanks for the good idea to make a homepage. :D

dorian jane

• Gast
Your Website
« Antwort #11 am: Mai 16, 2005, 10:54:22 Vormittag »
I'm glad you liked my idea.  :)  Yeah buy a scanner, they come cheap these days.. :wink:

Mas

• Gast
Your Website
« Antwort #12 am: Mai 16, 2005, 11:52:48 Nachmittag »
yeah thanks and i think i gonna write about the norway trip  :D

dorian jane

• Gast
Your Website
« Antwort #13 am: Mai 16, 2005, 11:57:58 Nachmittag »
yeah do that, i really want to know what this country is about  :D

The Metal RN

• Gast