Autor Thema: LOOKALIKES  (Gelesen 14191 mal)

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
LOOKALIKES
« Antwort #15 am: September 30, 2004, 03:25:49 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Prab"
Zitat
Hmm...I knew there was a reason for my desire to pounce Kristoffer and do many naughty things to him.

Er...I mean...bake him cookies!  Yes...cookies... :wonder:

:D  :)  :lol:

REVELATION!

I have no idea what you're talking about.  I'm sweet and innocent and nary a naughty thought ever crosses my mind.

Prab

• Gast
LOOKALIKES
« Antwort #16 am: September 30, 2004, 03:28:30 Nachmittag »
yeah yeah, i know ....  :D

<Horus-Nikopol>

• Gast
LOOKALIKES
« Antwort #17 am: September 30, 2004, 04:40:21 Nachmittag »
I sure hope Kristoffer is NOT Russell Crowe - otherwise, there will hardly be any future Falconer gig without a massive fight between singer and audience  :wink:

But I think Russell would make a fine topic for a new falconer song. wrathlord or something (no offense, doomsword)
A dramatic metal anthem about a kiwi jackass who never can control his temper.
whatd'ya think, Stefan??

Radagast

• Gast
LOOKALIKES
« Antwort #18 am: Oktober 01, 2004, 12:12:38 Nachmittag »
Our Stefan was mistaken for the HammerFall Stefan by someone on the old forum wasn't he? 8)

Prab

• Gast
LOOKALIKES
« Antwort #19 am: Oktober 01, 2004, 01:29:37 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Radagast"
Our Stefan was mistaken for the HammerFall Stefan by someone on the old forum wasn't he? 8)

Yeah,  :D I remember that too!

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
LOOKALIKES
« Antwort #20 am: Oktober 01, 2004, 04:30:21 Nachmittag »
Well, they're both follically and vertically challenged.  :wink:   And they both play guitar in a scrumtrulescent manner (50 points to anyone who identifies where "scrumtrulescent" is from) and we all love them despite the former and because of the latter!  :D

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
LOOKALIKES
« Antwort #21 am: Oktober 01, 2004, 11:11:01 Nachmittag »
What the... could you please stick to internationally understandable English?  :lol:
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

Metalmaiden

• Gast
LOOKALIKES
« Antwort #22 am: Oktober 02, 2004, 12:11:26 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "AngelOfMusic"
Well, they're both follically and vertically challenged.  :wink:   And they both play guitar in a scrumtrulescent manner (50 points to anyone who identifies where "scrumtrulescent" is from) and we all love them despite the former and because of the latter!  :D

OK I know it means  something that is so good it can't be expressed in words .  Will Farrell  I think is credited with  "coining" the term  during a skit on Saturday Night Live. Not  sure when exactly but it was  pre 2001.  Is Satutday Night Live something  people outside the US know of?

TexJoachim

• Gast
LOOKALIKES
« Antwort #23 am: Oktober 02, 2004, 12:30:49 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Metalmaiden"

OK I know it means  something that is so good it can't be expressed in words .  Will Farrell  I think is credited with  "coining" the term  during a skit on Saturday Night Live. Not  sure when exactly but it was  pre 2001.  Is Satutday Night Live something  people outside the US know of?

Depends what you define as "know of" and "outside of the US".
:)

I'm sure that it was screened in the UK and Canda and I have heard the name being a German.

Greetz,

Tex

Metalmaiden

• Gast
LOOKALIKES
« Antwort #24 am: Oktober 02, 2004, 12:39:15 Vormittag »
Even if the TV show isn't seen worldwide I am sure many of the actors/comedians  who are alumni of the show ARE  known...like Will Farrell, John Belushi, Chevy Chase, Eddie Murphy,Dan Akroid, etc.

Prab

• Gast
LOOKALIKES
« Antwort #25 am: Oktober 02, 2004, 12:50:41 Vormittag »
I love Will Ferrel's movies!
Can't wait till Anchorman comes to our screens!

<Horus-Nikopol>

• Gast
LOOKALIKES
« Antwort #26 am: Oktober 02, 2004, 12:52:48 Nachmittag »
I think most people in Germany have at least a faint idea of what SNL is. Actually, we recently had a "best of SNL" show on German TV and there was a very popular comedy show named Saturday Night as well, and I suppose the name alludes to the American original.

grym

• Gast
LOOKALIKES
« Antwort #27 am: Oktober 02, 2004, 02:03:15 Nachmittag »
I've heard of Saturday Night Live, but i don't think it's aired in Australia

Radagast

• Gast
LOOKALIKES
« Antwort #28 am: Oktober 02, 2004, 10:21:58 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Prab"
I love Will Ferrel's movies!
Can't wait till Anchorman comes to our screens!

You, sir, are worse than Stalin. :wink:

Prab

• Gast
LOOKALIKES
« Antwort #29 am: Oktober 03, 2004, 12:52:29 Nachmittag »
where's that quot from?  :?: