Autor Thema: Why falconer replaced her singer?????  (Gelesen 15529 mal)

Liszasabi

• Gast
Why falconer replaced her singer?????
« Antwort #15 am: Juni 10, 2006, 10:11:36 Nachmittag »
We can't say that Falconer is going down. I was listening to both of albums with Kristoffer and i can say that he is doing great. Its hard to say which singer was better, beacouse both are good. Its my opinion, long live falconer

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #16 am: Juni 10, 2006, 11:01:12 Nachmittag »
Indeed.  However, by now everyone should know that Matthias is back. ;)

Liszasabi

• Gast
« Antwort #17 am: Juni 10, 2006, 11:14:13 Nachmittag »
Is Matthias back? Should I know something that I still dont know? Who will be the singer in next album?

gargantouas

• Gast
« Antwort #18 am: Juni 11, 2006, 09:25:12 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "AngelOfMusic"
Indeed.  However, by now everyone should know that Matthias is back. ;)

Yeah I heard that too but there is nothing on the website. On the topic though I remember doing the review of "Scepters..." and saying that Kristofer will have no problem even singing the old stuff somthing that I have learnt is true. Kristofer is as good as Matthias and no one should judje someone's efforts and talent harsh. That is my opinion.

Zitat von: "TexJoachim"
But perhaps I'm overly sensitive, because I had too many discussions about the vocal qualities of Kristoffer Göbel and James LaBrie (Dream Theater).

LOL...what is wrong with James LaBrie?[/code]

<Horus-Nikopol>

• Gast
« Antwort #19 am: Juni 11, 2006, 10:35:11 Vormittag »
In my opinion, Kriss is an awesome singer and he brought a new, more heavy, aspect to the band which Mathias could not, but in the end I am posititve that Mathias is by far the better singer. Kriss could not sing "The Clarion Call" like Mathias. He does it good, but it doesn't quite live up to the singer who was meant to sing it.

Liszasabi

• Gast
« Antwort #20 am: Juni 11, 2006, 11:30:19 Vormittag »
Falconer should have 2 singers :P Matthias cant do what Kirss do and Kriss cant do what Matthias do, but im happy that Matthias is back. He makes Falconer diffrent than other bands

Stefan W

• Gast
« Antwort #21 am: Juni 11, 2006, 05:02:34 Nachmittag »
Well it does say both in the poop-up and the diary to the right that Mathias is back.
Until our web master gets the new picture up, here you have a link:
http://www.metalblade.de/index.php?mod=artists&page=detail&id=34

Liszasabi

• Gast
« Antwort #22 am: Juni 11, 2006, 05:13:29 Nachmittag »
Thanks for the link and i guess that as soon as it will be possible it should be added to official site, beacose seems not everyone knows about it yet. Now im sure that its true, good true that old good Falconer is not going heavy anymore.

jakob_hasse

• Gast
« Antwort #23 am: Juni 11, 2006, 06:30:49 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Liszasabi"
Thanks for the link and i guess that as soon as it will be possible it should be added to official site, beacose seems not everyone knows about it yet.

Speak for yourself, dude...  :wink:

Mindtraveller

• Gast
« Antwort #24 am: Juni 11, 2006, 07:31:02 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Stefan W"
Well it does say both in the poop-up and the diary to the right that Mathias is back.

So, is the logo staying the same this time? It was a nice touch to see the slight changes whenever there was a new lineup.

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #25 am: Juni 11, 2006, 07:40:14 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Stefan W"

The "poop-up"?  Stefan, if I haven't yet declared my undying love for you, I do so now.  I think I laughed for a good five minutes at "poop-up" and will be using that terminology regularly.  :D

Also, I love how my friends in Cellador are advertised at the top of that link. YAY!  Good metal from the US is getting attention! :)

Stefan W

• Gast
« Antwort #26 am: Juni 11, 2006, 07:43:28 Nachmittag »
The logo is the same as on the latest album

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #27 am: Juni 13, 2006, 12:37:03 Nachmittag »
hey! great new pic there at metal blade!

although the page still lists Kriss as the singer at "line up".

<Horus-Nikopol>

• Gast
« Antwort #28 am: Juni 13, 2006, 12:48:30 Nachmittag »
I like that picture a lot. Much better than the GvG pictures, which were a bit over the top in my opinion. Are there more pictures coming?

That picture has a nice chilly "Northwind" feel to it and it is great to see Mathias in one picture with the rest of the band again. A great sight to behold. I think the whole artwork of the new album should be kept in those "windy" colors like gray and blue.

As for the Band logo, I always liked the first version best (from Falconer and Chapters). The Sceptre version was a bit boring but it was okay to. The GvG version looks great, but the original had an ancient and particularly falcon-like feel. Very much like mighty talons carved in stone.  8)

Mindtraveller

• Gast
« Antwort #29 am: Juni 13, 2006, 07:07:49 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "<Horus-Nikopol>"
As for the Band logo, I always liked the first version best (from Falconer and Chapters). The Sceptre version was a bit boring but it was okay to. The GvG version looks great, but the original had an ancient and particularly falcon-like feel. Very much like mighty talons carved in stone.  8)

You are right. The new logo is pretty slick, and it does look very good, a really well done design. However, the old logo is more old-school looking, and it feels more natural if you will.

A while ago I thought that if the band was to modify their logo again, it would be kind of a merge between those two, as if capturing the fact that Blad is back, into the newest lineup.

And I agree about the pics from Gime vs. Grandeur, I recall that the first thing that went through my mind upon seeing them was "err... what the deuce?". :P