Autor Thema: BURNED OR BURIED?  (Gelesen 12733 mal)

December

• Gast
BURNED OR BURIED?
« Antwort #15 am: Mai 13, 2005, 01:46:10 Nachmittag »
burned for sure, lest som evil necromance uses my rotting corpse as a zombie. Or worse yet, to be dug up and molested :shock:

dorian jane

• Gast
BURNED OR BURIED?
« Antwort #16 am: Mai 13, 2005, 03:00:09 Nachmittag »
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:
Wao! These thoughts of yours are really sick !!!

Mas

• Gast
BURNED OR BURIED?
« Antwort #17 am: Mai 14, 2005, 03:55:12 Nachmittag »
LOL yeah but this is what i think as well, i dont like the idea to rotting away  :roll:

dorian jane

• Gast
BURNED OR BURIED?
« Antwort #18 am: Mai 14, 2005, 04:07:03 Nachmittag »
Ok, but getting dug up and molested??  :shock:

Mas

• Gast
BURNED OR BURIED?
« Antwort #19 am: Mai 14, 2005, 04:07:59 Nachmittag »
LOL what means dug up and molested?  :shock:

dorian jane

• Gast
BURNED OR BURIED?
« Antwort #20 am: Mai 14, 2005, 04:11:26 Nachmittag »
When someone comes and takes out your dead body from the ground and does horrible things with it, like ..you know..

Mas

• Gast
BURNED OR BURIED?
« Antwort #21 am: Mai 14, 2005, 04:14:36 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "dorian jane"
When someone comes and takes out your dead body from the ground and does horrible things with it, like ..you know..

Duh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,necromania, :?  no thanks,  :wonder:

December

• Gast
BURNED OR BURIED?
« Antwort #22 am: Mai 14, 2005, 05:29:25 Nachmittag »
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:
Wao! These thoughts of yours are really sick !!!

And the world is a very sick place :twisted:

dorian jane

• Gast
BURNED OR BURIED?
« Antwort #23 am: Mai 14, 2005, 06:45:42 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "December"

And the world is a very sick place :twisted:

Well it may appear  so, but  IMVHO the world is just  what we make of it  :wink:

Elentie

• Gast
BURNED OR BURIED?
« Antwort #24 am: Mai 24, 2005, 12:57:44 Vormittag »
Defenetly burned.
I want to eliminate any small chance of waking up inside a coffin! *shiver*
I don't generally have any problems with coffins, I just don't want to wake up inside one several feets below the ground.  :!:

dorian jane

• Gast
BURNED OR BURIED?
« Antwort #25 am: Mai 24, 2005, 01:12:04 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Elentie"
Defenetly burned.
I want to eliminate any small chance of waking up inside a coffin! *shiver*
I don't generally have any problems with coffins, I just don't want to wake up inside one several feets below the ground.  :!:

You are talking about necrophania (apparent death) my friend..yeah, that's the most dreadful thing of all..It used to be kinda common many many years ago, when people weren't mourned or sent to the morgue but instantly buried,it doesn't happen nowdays -as far as i know-..but still is creepy as hell..

I need to ask something cause i just noticed that all of the people posting here are in favour of getting burned...WHY THE HELL DO THEY KEEP THAT BURY THING?

Elentie

• Gast
BURNED OR BURIED?
« Antwort #26 am: Mai 24, 2005, 01:27:26 Vormittag »
Yes, but you never now and if there is the slightest chance I surely want to eliminate it. :P

I don't no why they keep burying people...I think it's the church's fault!
I won't be buried in any holy ground anyway because I'm not baptised...(thank's mum)

dorian jane

• Gast
BURNED OR BURIED?
« Antwort #27 am: Mai 24, 2005, 01:35:59 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Elentie"
Yes, but you never now and if there is the slightest chance I surely want to eliminate it. :P

I don't no why they keep burying people...I think it's the church's fault!
I won't be buried in any holy ground anyway because I'm not baptised...(thank's mum)

Yeah, haha, i know what you mean..
Tell me more about this baptising thing..i'm greek and every greek has to be baptised and has to be an orthodox , it's kinda obligatory or self-understood, i know that in other countries baptising isn't obligatory,but this is the first time i hear that not being baptised deprives you of getting buried in holy ground...tell me more! :P

Elentie

• Gast
BURNED OR BURIED?
« Antwort #28 am: Mai 24, 2005, 01:53:08 Vormittag »
I'm not totaly sure about it but I think that I cannot be buried in holy ground. I'm not a member of the swedish church and I think it's more because of that, that I can't be buried in holy ground. I have to be buried somewhere else. I'm not so sure where but no sens in worrying about that now. It used to be that if one of your parents is a member of the swedish church then you automatically becomes a member but I think that they have changed it so that you have to be baptised to become a member. I'm not really in to it scence it's not my religion.

Souleraser

• Gast
BURNED OR BURIED?
« Antwort #29 am: Mai 24, 2005, 02:00:33 Vormittag »

I need to ask something cause i just noticed that all of the people posting here are in favour of getting burned...WHY THE HELL DO THEY KEEP THAT BURY THING?

The ritual of burying someone seems to ease the pain of a loss in some. It is indeed part of that whole faith thingie I guess - sending a body back to the earth it came from to become what it was made of.

Phew, I'm too long on my feet today to think about that stuff like that... :-/