Autor Thema: Movie  (Gelesen 9263 mal)

The Metal RN

• Gast
Movie
« Antwort #15 am: Februar 28, 2005, 08:31:48 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "This Dying Soul"

a knights tale

Definitely one of the best movies I have seen in the past year!! We also really liked King Arthur, it was pleasingly well done, and the fight scene on the ice was F#@^in' awesome!!!

Here is another of my fav's no one has said : The Princess Bride, absolutely hysterical!!!!!  .....as you wish..... :wink:

dorian jane

• Gast
Movie
« Antwort #16 am: April 07, 2005, 04:54:25 Nachmittag »
I'm going to refer to an old (1981 or 1982) but one of the most extraordinary movies i've ever watched.
 It's  "HEAVY METAL" (animated).
The soundrack  (which actually exists in my collection) features Sammy Hagar, Devo, Blue Oyster Cult, Cheap Trick, Don Felder, D.Fagen, Nazareth, Black Sabbath , Trust, Stevie Nicks, Riggs, Journey and Grand Funk.
Great movie, great soundtrack. I suggest you search for it.

A universe of sexual fantasies
A universe of awesome good
A universe of terrifying evil

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Movie
« Antwort #17 am: April 07, 2005, 10:05:33 Nachmittag »
I think I can add a new movie to the ranks of my favorites:

Sin City.

Words cannot explain just how much I'm obsessing over this movie.  It matches my Pirates of the Carribbean obsession.

The Metal RN

• Gast
Movie
« Antwort #18 am: April 08, 2005, 03:38:17 Vormittag »
we are looking forward to seeing that as well!!!! Looks awesome.

dorian jane

• Gast
Movie
« Antwort #19 am: April 08, 2005, 09:48:16 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "The Metal RN"

Are you refering tho the HEAVY METAL movie?
(I'll try put on the advertising poster of that movie later, on my photo page, for anyone who's intrested).

TexJoachim

• Gast
Movie
« Antwort #20 am: April 08, 2005, 10:00:58 Vormittag »

dorian jane

• Gast
Movie
« Antwort #21 am: April 08, 2005, 12:24:57 Nachmittag »
Thanks Tex  :D

The Metal RN

• Gast
Movie
« Antwort #22 am: April 08, 2005, 06:56:54 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "dorian jane"

Are you refering tho the HEAVY METAL movie?
(I'll try put on the advertising poster of that movie later, on my photo page, for anyone who's intrested).

I have seen it some years ago, I was thinking of seeing it again as I am older now, and have a better appreciation for the music. Did they also release another more recently (maybe last 5-10 years?), or was that a re-release of the original, I thought that I saw some posters for it.

As for the post I was refering to Sin City.

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Movie
« Antwort #23 am: April 08, 2005, 08:04:18 Nachmittag »
Yeah, there's a Heavy Metal 2000, or something along those lines.  I have it on video.

Sin City is so great.  Marv is my favorite character! :)

Souleraser

• Gast
Movie
« Antwort #24 am: April 08, 2005, 08:14:20 Nachmittag »

Did they also release another more recently (maybe last 5-10 years?), or was that a re-release of the original, I thought that I saw some posters for it.

Yeah, this one: http://imdb.com/title/tt0119273/
Heavy Metal 2000 aka Heavy Metal F.A.K.K. 2

It's completely different from the first part - and it's good that way, at least if you ask me. The story is very dark and sci-fi-based.

About the OST: It's very cool, too.
I found several editions of it at amazon.com, but amazon.de has more audio samples, therefore, here's the link to it:
http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004RCAX/302-0582705-4811244

I'd recommend the OST to everyone who's interested in modern metal. About the movie... I'm not sure. I guess a certain love for quite weird animated movies is necessary to like it. It's quite well done... but the story and the way it's told just don't fit everyone

This Dying Soul

• Gast
Movie
« Antwort #25 am: April 09, 2005, 03:41:41 Vormittag »
S.W.A.T.!!!!!!!!! F'en r0xx0r5 as well.. man what a great flick that one was... just seen it last night.. and I loved it \m/