Autor Thema: concerts  (Gelesen 3325 mal)

Anonymous

• Gast
concerts
« am: April 16, 2005, 11:44:20 Vormittag »
hey sup,i just wanted to know why falconer dosent play in canada im sure theres alots out there in canada that love falconer like myself .i think you falconer should tour canada you guys are like a new breed of metal everyone one of my friends love so whyy dont you guys take a shot at it im sure it will work out .

Souleraser

• Gast
concerts
« Antwort #1 am: April 16, 2005, 12:28:09 Nachmittag »
Try bugging a local promoter to get the guys to Canada ;)
I bet FALCONER would love to tour the whole world... but someone has to pay for that and usually concert promoters only present bands when they can expect well visited concerts.

Stefan W

• Gast
concerts
« Antwort #2 am: April 16, 2005, 12:29:18 Nachmittag »
That´s up to organizers and record label.

If someone will pay the flight tickets for us we will come.

They may pay the tickets if they see that we actually sell albums there.
Album buying fans are the only ones that counts in this matter.

You don´t really send five guys to Canade if you only sell about 500 copies there.

Radagast

• Gast
Re: concerts
« Antwort #3 am: April 16, 2005, 05:36:14 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Anonymous"
hey sup,i just wanted to know why falconer dosent play in canada im sure theres alots out there in canada that love falconer like myself .i think you falconer should tour canada you guys are like a new breed of metal everyone one of my friends love so whyy dont you guys take a shot at it im sure it will work out .

:D If only it were that simple. It really is, as Mr W says, down to how well the album sells in a particular country. I think I live in the only corner of Europe where people don't buy this type of Metal, so, no shows for us.