Autor Thema: I'll try to make you laugh a bit  (Gelesen 6902 mal)

dorian jane

• Gast
I'll try to make you laugh a bit
« Antwort #15 am: April 24, 2005, 11:36:37 Nachmittag »
(While downloading the final 30MB of the B4MTV2.. gasjkhgflakhsmmmffff)........................

..here's another one -published in fact  some time ago by the European Community's official newspaper-:

The E.C. decided to have their own spaceships made for outerspace quests .So after having their first spaceship built, started searching for the first E.C. astronaut by placing an ad to all European newspapers.
The first who answered the ad was English.
After having covered all issues concerning the space trip, the European committee asked the Englishman about the amount of money he'd require for the mission.
The Englishman said he required 1.000.000 E.
-Why? asked the members of the committee.
-Because in case something bad happens to me, i wish my family to be compensated.
The second answering the ad was French.
Again, after having covered all issues, the European committee asked the Frenchman about the amount of money he'd require for the mission.
The Frenchman said he required 2.000.000 E.
-Why? asked the members of the committee,upset by the uprising amount of money.
-Because just in case something bad happens to me, i wish an 1.000.000 E compensation for my family and an 1.000.000 E compensation for my mistress.
The third and last  to answer the ad, was Greek.
And again, after having all issues covered, the discussion concluded to the amount of money the Greek required for the mission.
The Greek  said he required  3.000.000 E
The committee was left dumfounded.
-But why? they finally asked.
-Well guys, listen - said the Greek - 1.000.000 E for you (the committee), 1.000.000 E for me, and 1.000.000 E for the Englishman to go.

(Each month the above mentioned newspaper publishes a joke refering to European stereotypes.)