Zombies > Metal & Talk (english)

The most stupid thing that came to my mind

(1/3) > >>

Virvatuli:
Do you think that the sociaty is too tight and makes people to stop listning to metal while they get older? Like, when you go to work you need to dress in something else than a letherjacket and if you're a bussdriver you're probably not aloud to play Dimmu Borgir in a bus... while the other drivers are playing some really irritating popsongs...

Some of my friends have stopped listning to metal music when they turned 22 or something... because they have to listen to pop 8 hours a day and the got brainwashed ;)
And one had to cut his beautiful long hair to be able to get a his current job... (I could go on about this one... Men with long hair... yeah..)

But so, what do you think or am I just a stupid chick with no brains?

P.S... You, yeah... you... Don't take everything I've said so sereously...And yeah... Especially you who were going to complain about my englisg mistakes in this text...

gargantouas:
Well I could ask you how old are you...but they dont ask ladies such kind of questions. I wont agree though with what you say since everyone is free to choose what kind of music he/she likes. I think there are a lot of people hitting 40 and being true to metal more than 20 years olds that pretend to be metalheads.
 I dont think age has something to do with it, I recently cut my hair also becuse I was just tired of the long hair...so that is it. :)

The Metal RN:
@gargantouas- you cut your hair?!?!?!? Man you had some awesome tresses!!!! I know how you feel though, I cut my hair after college and I guess that it was to fit in and I needed a change I guess. but as I have gotten older, I have let my hair grow, (before it falls out :cry:) because i want to. I do have a job that no one has ever questioned my long hair and now if I have to I can tie it back  :bla:

To get back to the topic, as you get older and go into the work force you go out and interact with others, and you will exposed to the likings of the masses, which would be popular music (pop). That is what most people like. And some people get used to it. It is hard to just listen to one type of music for so long, variety is the spice of life. When you are in your teens and twenties i think that we tend to get so intense into things that we run the risk of burning out on them. Not evryone but i think that it is a possibility.

Metal:
Well... I know some of my relatives "stopped" listening to metal at certain age. But even today they dust off their old metal albums and play it loud as hell! :)
Fucking Awesome!  :D

gargantouas:

--- Zitat ---The Metal RN:you cut your hair?!?!?!? Man you had some awesome tresses!!!! I know how you feel though
--- Ende Zitat ---

Hahahaha, no no problems adjusting lol. I have to tell you I feel much better that I dont have to make all this ritualistic thing after I take the shower...I mean a lot of time to just brush them. Can someone though exaplin me why metalheads use to have long hair???...

--- Zitat ---Well... I know some of my relatives "stopped" listening to metal at certain age. But even today they dust off their old metal albums and play it loud as hell!  
Fucking Awesome!
--- Ende Zitat ---

And that will be the whole truth to the whole story...

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln