Autor Thema: ANOUNCEMENT!! WERE PREGNANT AND GETTING MARRIED!!!!!  (Gelesen 13017 mal)

This Dying Soul

• Gast
ANOUNCEMENT!! WERE PREGNANT AND GETTING MARRIED!!!!!
« am: Oktober 08, 2004, 11:25:38 Vormittag »
YEP!!! you heard it right.. as of 2 of October me and Kristi found out that we are pregnant and are due sometime around mid June to early July of 2005!!!! and of course we are in love so that makes it even better that our desicion is to marry before the child is born.. so we are now off the road and are coming home for good (at least till the child is born) .. it isnt safe for the pregnancy nor for her to be on th road so we are both looking for jobs and are going to stay home.... wish us luck and stay tuned for the details and updates on our pregnancie.. going to make a diary of it here on the server since you all are like family to me and in a way to us, she likes to read the things that go on and what we have to say to each other, though she sometimes thinks we all nuts (boy how she is sadly mistaken, if she only knew how bad we really can be at times) she loves to read all your guy's posts as well... wish us luck and pray for us.. hard times are yet to come............(nine months of running around for her and listening to her whine..... OUCH) LMAO!!! love ya all.... :bluebanger:  :D  :D

grym

• Gast
« Antwort #1 am: Oktober 08, 2004, 12:05:39 Nachmittag »
Wow Ryan, that's really good news!  :cheers:

Although i don't know you that well, the very best of luck to you and your partner  :D

gargantouas

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: Oktober 08, 2004, 01:02:08 Nachmittag »
Hey man great news. I hope this child will bring you hapiness and that you will spent a happy lifetime with Kristi...well done and all the best wishes

Souleraser

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: Oktober 08, 2004, 01:56:16 Nachmittag »
Hehe, I still wonder when you found the time to complete that task ;)

Best wishes to you, Ryan, and to the "hidden" reader Kristi of course also.
Good luck to both of you and take care of yourselfs so this will be the beginning of something new and good.

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: Oktober 08, 2004, 02:04:07 Nachmittag »
Congrats and best of luck! Looking forward to reading you interesting take on the next few months!!!

Avricha

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: Oktober 08, 2004, 04:48:12 Nachmittag »
That's really great news. Congrats and good luck to the both of you!   :D

shadowman

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: Oktober 08, 2004, 10:22:59 Nachmittag »
Congratulations !!

Wish you all the best of luck !!

TexJoachim

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: Oktober 08, 2004, 10:29:18 Nachmittag »
Congrats, son!

But why the **** didn't you mail me in advance?
:)

Greetz,

Tex

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
« Antwort #8 am: Oktober 08, 2004, 11:13:22 Nachmittag »
Now this comes as a big surprise! At least I didn't even remember you have a partner on the road and bed...  :lol:

Great news anyway, hope and wish the best for the three (at least) of you. :)
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: Oktober 09, 2004, 04:11:50 Vormittag »
yeppers thats right y'all.. were prego and going to be expecting in a few months.. we really thank every one for their expressed concern and your warm thanks... and again stick around for the future updates as I will so happilly let y'all know about it.. chow!! :cheers:

Anonymous

• Gast
« Antwort #10 am: Oktober 10, 2004, 02:11:04 Vormittag »
Aw yeah! Congrats Ryan-Bear!!

Metal

• Gast
« Antwort #11 am: Oktober 10, 2004, 01:28:09 Nachmittag »
Hehe awesome dude!
Congratulations  :beer:  :cheers:

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #12 am: Oktober 10, 2004, 05:57:47 Nachmittag »
Congrats!! Good luck to you both! I'll be looking forward to updates!

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #13 am: Oktober 12, 2004, 04:53:31 Vormittag »
first update.. IM GOING OUT OF MY FUCKING MIND ALREADY BECAUSE OF THE PREGNANT BULLSHITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

man we havent even been pregnant for 6 weeks yet and already she is laying into me with the crap... I hope this is just a phase because of the fact that she is pregnant and scared about it or just hasnt really hit her yet because with my last two I didnt have to deal with this until the last couple of months... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!.. MOM DAD!!!!! some one give me some suggestions on what to do here Im about to rip what little hair I have left on my bald head........... :!:  :!:  :!:

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #14 am: Oktober 15, 2004, 08:28:00 Nachmittag »
updates.. well the fact that Kristi is pregnant is obvious now.. she is feeling it and is starting to get morning sickness. GAH I hate this part. but I love her and will be there for her no matter what.. though some times I wish I could just give her a pill and say heere hunny leave me alone lmao it doesnt work that way.. buying my own semi truck so I can work local and still drive truck and make good money.. to hard now a days to make good money with a regular 9 to 5'er.. and the story goes on :)