Autor Thema: ANOUNCEMENT!! WERE PREGNANT AND GETTING MARRIED!!!!!  (Gelesen 13016 mal)

This Dying Soul

• Gast
ANOUNCEMENT!! WERE PREGNANT AND GETTING MARRIED!!!!!
« Antwort #15 am: Oktober 30, 2004, 04:14:16 Nachmittag »
on October 30th at 3 A.M central america time me and Kristi found out we had lost our child due to a miscarriage.. i am hurt and mad.. I am shaking my fist at the sky and cursing God right now for what has happened.. this is the worst thing that could have ever possibly have happened to me in my life.. I am numb. the only thing I feel is anger, hatred, and betrayal because of such a thing.. i thought God was are creator and protecter. not the taker................. what did I do to deserve this.. what did Kristi do.. what did our child do.... I hurt so in a way I have never felt before... I dont know.. I just dont know.. I feel that what i am writing is with aimless care.. and you know something.. I could give a damn less right now.. I feel as though my life just became that much less important, that it just became one meaning less of what it was a day ago...

Souleraser

• Gast
« Antwort #16 am: Oktober 30, 2004, 04:31:59 Nachmittag »
I'm incredibly sorry to hear that and just lack words to express my thoughts.
Don't let this get you down. As far as I know you, I believe you're strong enough to get over this.
Take care and find some rest...

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
« Antwort #17 am: Oktober 30, 2004, 06:01:34 Nachmittag »
Our thoughts are with you, Ryan. We wish you power and strength - in your believe as well as in your body, mind and relationship - to get through this as well as possible.

Don't think of it as something final, it will go on, life and chances will go on.

Stay heavy, stay true.
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

gargantouas

• Gast
« Antwort #18 am: Oktober 30, 2004, 06:18:06 Nachmittag »
Hey man hang in there....I am really sorry to hear this, You are both young and have the full life ahead of you. As Nat said Don't think of it as something final, it will go on, life and chances will go on.

shadowman

• Gast
« Antwort #19 am: Oktober 30, 2004, 08:07:11 Nachmittag »
Ow man, so sorry to hear that.
Believe me, my thoughts are with you in this hard period.
This may seem meaningless to you at this point but life must and WILL go on and other opportunities are still ahead of you...

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #20 am: Oktober 30, 2004, 08:26:39 Nachmittag »
It is always hard to understand why something like this happens. take care of yourself and Kristi, you need each other very much right now.  my thoughts are with you two.

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #21 am: Oktober 31, 2004, 08:21:34 Nachmittag »
Hey there neighbor, grieve as much as you need, and when you're ready try again.  I have an uncle I'll never know because he was a stillborn.  It's a sobering thought.  My grandmother and grandfather persevered though, and had two more healthy children.  Just take it easy, and the both of you heal up.

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #22 am: November 01, 2004, 03:46:12 Vormittag »
Sad news indeed. Sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #23 am: November 01, 2004, 09:56:28 Vormittag »
I want to take the time to thank you all for this.. due to every that has happened with the miscarriage and some personal differences we are sepereating.. on the first of november she will be departing to MD to be with her mother.... I dont know that things are going to get better for me.. this is too much.. I cant take it any more...

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #24 am: November 03, 2004, 01:19:13 Vormittag »
Well Kristi is with her mother now.. things are going ok for her I guess. though I am all alone here at the house not knowng how to deal with all of this.. it is relly hard when you move to a new place where you know no one and trying to cope with such a loss and not having your GF here to be with you and help you go through this.... but i guess her being at her mothers is the best thing for her right now since her mother has been there in the past with her in these times of pain. this isnt the first misscariage Kristi has gone through.. but I hope it will be her and our last.. for thoughs who believe in God I just ask that yo pray for us.. and for those who dont pray to God for us any ways.. this has really taken alot out of us and our lifes.. like I stated in another post i feel as though my life has just suffered a great loss that has taken a part of me to its death.. and I am not sure how long it will take me to get out of this. but I thank each and every one of you for showing us support and giving is the kind words as you all have.. thanks for the love you guys.. your a great bunch to be around!

with Gods blessings and much love to all stay true!

Avricha

• Gast
« Antwort #25 am: November 12, 2004, 07:51:34 Nachmittag »
I am so sorry to hear this, Ryan. Of course, I'll say a prayer for both of you.

TexJoachim

• Gast
« Antwort #26 am: November 13, 2004, 02:44:50 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "This Dying Soul"
on October 30th at 3 A.M central america time me and Kristi found out we had lost our child due to a miscarriage..

:(

My condolences.

Greetz,

Tex

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #27 am: November 21, 2004, 10:07:32 Vormittag »
I just want to thank you all for the comforting words thoughts and prayers.. it is always hard to deal with such things as well as the loss of our releationship.. I am slowly recovering from everything and all.. though i have found myself every day waking to dreaming of Kristi.. it truly hurts.. and I think that losing her hurts just as much if not in some cases more then our loss together of our child.. I miss her so much as I still long for her touch, the sound of her voice and laughter, her breath and she sleeps next to me at night, our conversations and good times.. even the bad times.. and most of all the sound of her voice as she always told me that she loved me.. it is hard.. and it will be a long time before I am over her........