Autor Thema: Frustration  (Gelesen 7234 mal)

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Frustration
« Antwort #15 am: Juni 09, 2005, 02:08:04 Vormittag »
I hope he got to go to that festival.  I completely understand the frustration of missing something you've been looking forward to!

Prab

• Gast
Frustration
« Antwort #16 am: Juni 09, 2005, 12:22:15 Nachmittag »
Hi guys

No I'm not at the festival. I'm at home. Tomorrow I'll go to work again. I don't want them to think that I took sick leave and went on vaction just to spare my long hours.
I feel better today. Fever is gone I hope, haven't checked yet.
My girlfriend called me and told that it's kinda cool at the festival site but that it's very windy and last night was very cold. Definitely not the place to be with a cold and fever.
So, in a few hours the first bands begin to play... *sighs* Whatever... I can't change the situation.
Right now I'm looking forward to a few concerts during the next few months. Maybe even a festival in September (or actually just one day of it, since it's just because of one single band I'd like to go there). Let's see.

I mean, yeah... this year I'm gonna miss System of a Down, Mudvayne, Nightwish, Soulfly, and many other great bands... it's a fu**ing pity.
But last year I had the great oppurtunity to see Metallica live \m/
Let's see what the line up of next years Nova Rock or Aerodrome Festival will be like.

My mood is getting somewhat better too I guess.
And guys, your words helped a lot with that :)

Mas

• Gast
Frustration
« Antwort #17 am: Juni 09, 2005, 12:43:08 Nachmittag »
well Prab i think you are a very strong man .................. but if i was you right now i should feel... F*ck*ng sick about it.  :cry2:  :wall:

Prab

• Gast
Frustration
« Antwort #18 am: Juni 10, 2005, 07:39:35 Vormittag »
oh, I do, be sure about that! i feel fucking pissed off about it. but i decided not to indulge in that.

right now I'm sitting at work. usually I have the radio on here but no way I'm gonna turn it on today. they're running non stop coverages of the festival right now and at least until sunday. no way I'm gonna expose myself to that.
so the first day of Nova Rock is over. I've cleanly missed System of a Down. more bands to follow during the next days.
whatever...

time to thinkg about different things!  :?  :wink: