Autor Thema: Falconer on Myspace.com  (Gelesen 20437 mal)

The Metal RN

• Gast
Falconer on Myspace.com
« Antwort #15 am: Juli 10, 2005, 09:53:12 Nachmittag »
Wow sorry it took so long to check it out.I have seen some stuff at myspace before, but never knew anyone who did anything with it, great job. And you have Stefan to keep you up to par, Can many others at myspace say the same?!?!?!?  :banger2:

Mas

• Gast
Falconer on Myspace.com
« Antwort #16 am: Juli 10, 2005, 09:55:53 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "AngelOfMusic"
Thank you. :)

One day it will let me upload the other three songs.

i have a question about uploading from songs, isnt that illegal? i dont make worry about if it is illegal or not but can u get problems with it?
 :)

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Falconer on Myspace.com
« Antwort #17 am: Juli 11, 2005, 12:42:44 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Mas"
Thank you. :)

One day it will let me upload the other three songs.

i have a question about uploading from songs, isnt that illegal? i dont make worry about if it is illegal or not but can u get problems with it?
 :)

Most of the bands on Myspace have their music up also.  Also I did link to another myspace band page in part of my request to put Falconer on Myspace.  Stefan said go ahead, so I did.  I can easily take the music down if it's a problem, but it's the same songs that users can download from the Falconer webpage. :)

@Metal RN:  Well, I know the woman who put up DragonForce and Dragonland's myspace pages knows both bands.  Beyond that...I can only hope the other band pages that are up on Myspace are sanctioned by the bands themselves!

dorian jane

• Gast
Falconer on Myspace.com
« Antwort #18 am: Juli 13, 2005, 01:47:48 Vormittag »
Okay, it's set up.  I'm having a bit of trouble getting the MP3s on (I just used the same low-quality songs as can be downloaded at the official website) and I only have one picture uploaded, but member list and band bio is good to go.  Also, I used my Yahoo address for the email, but that can easily be changed to the Falconer email if necissary/desired.  http://www.myspace.com/falconermusic

So, where is it?  What have you done with it?

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Falconer on Myspace.com
« Antwort #19 am: Juli 13, 2005, 01:53:21 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "dorian jane"
Okay, it's set up.  I'm having a bit of trouble getting the MP3s on (I just used the same low-quality songs as can be downloaded at the official website) and I only have one picture uploaded, but member list and band bio is good to go.  Also, I used my Yahoo address for the email, but that can easily be changed to the Falconer email if necissary/desired.  http://www.myspace.com/falconermusic

So, where is it?  What have you done with it?

Weird...it's gone.  

Hmmm...I'll try and see what I can find out about what's happened to it. :(

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Falconer on Myspace.com
« Antwort #20 am: Juli 13, 2005, 01:57:37 Vormittag »
Okay, it's back.  Myspace is very buggy.  Other bands had the same problem with their myspace pages too.

If it happens again, just try back later. :)

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Falconer on Myspace.com
« Antwort #21 am: August 03, 2005, 10:29:43 Nachmittag »
Falconer has gotten lots of lovely comments over at the Myspace site.

www.myspace.com/falconermusic

Loyal fans there, Stefan.  Should be a refreshing change from the GvG complaints that have been popping up here.  :)

dorian jane

• Gast
Falconer on Myspace.com
« Antwort #22 am: August 05, 2005, 09:31:39 Nachmittag »
Ahhh..at last!

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Falconer on Myspace.com
« Antwort #23 am: November 23, 2005, 10:49:17 Nachmittag »
Today, Falconer has surpassed the 200 mark for fans on Myspace.  I bet it won't be too long before you have over 1000 fans on Myspace. ;)  Congrats guys!  The people love you!

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Falconer on Myspace.com
« Antwort #24 am: Januar 24, 2006, 10:04:09 Nachmittag »
Congrats boys! You now have over 500 fans on Myspace!

Stefan, will there be new band pictures with Matthias soon?  I'd love to be able to update the photos on the Myspace page. :)

Stefan W

• Gast
Falconer on Myspace.com
« Antwort #25 am: Januar 24, 2006, 10:25:56 Nachmittag »
There won´t be any new pics until May, I´ll let you know then.

Chimerik

• Gast
Falconer on Myspace.com
« Antwort #26 am: Januar 29, 2006, 06:41:32 Vormittag »
Replace one of the GvG songs with Upon The Grave Of Guilt  :lol: <33333

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Falconer on Myspace.com
« Antwort #27 am: April 23, 2006, 07:13:54 Nachmittag »
Falconer's Myspace has now surpassed the 1000-fan mark!

CONGRATS, FALCONER!  People love you.  :D  (as if there was any doubt!)

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Falconer on Myspace.com
« Antwort #28 am: Oktober 10, 2006, 09:34:43 Nachmittag »
Updated!  Added Mindtraveller and two songs from the new album.  I also used a piece of the artwork from the new album for the background, same that's on the official website.  So I hope everything looks all nice and the songs play.  Though currently Myspace is still converting one of them, I think.

Anyway, that's that!

Radagast

• Gast
Falconer on Myspace.com
« Antwort #29 am: Oktober 10, 2006, 10:25:36 Nachmittag »
Looking the nifty. :D But I can't get the songs to play at the moment...probably just down to my computer having a bad case of the sucks.