Autor Thema: Human???  (Gelesen 7559 mal)

K. Beckman

• Gast
Human???
« am: Juli 25, 2005, 10:30:58 Vormittag »
Can anyone tell me what this is. Turn up the volume.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/rubberjohnny.html

Prab

• Gast
Human???
« Antwort #1 am: Juli 25, 2005, 11:02:49 Vormittag »
I've seen that thing a few days ago and I'm still horrified.
Whoever made that clip is a conjuror of nightmares!
I mean.. the light... the shaky images... the sounds.... it's just totally fcuked up!

The Metal RN

• Gast
Human???
« Antwort #2 am: Juli 25, 2005, 12:04:24 Nachmittag »
Never saw it before,but that was some really cool filming done there. Interesting,though I kept waiting for some "terror" like thing to happen.

dorian jane

• Gast
Human???
« Antwort #3 am: Juli 25, 2005, 01:32:09 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Prab"
I've seen that thing a few days ago and I'm still horrified.
Whoever made that clip is a conjuror of nightmares!
I mean.. the light... the shaky images... the sounds.... it's just totally fcuked up!

Where??  :? All i saw was a puppet baby and somebody asking it questions ..
Have i seen it all? How long does it last?

Prab

• Gast
Human???
« Antwort #4 am: Juli 25, 2005, 02:06:48 Nachmittag »
A puppet baby?!

Erm... I dunno... didn't you guys see that... human? In that weelchair? With that oversized head that looked like some genetic defect?
And the strange drum and base music and the use of cocain that is depicted, all in this quick and shaky way.
I dunno but this looked like some kinda horror trip or whatever.

dorian jane

• Gast
Human???
« Antwort #5 am: Juli 25, 2005, 03:08:54 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Prab"
A puppet baby?!

Erm... I dunno... didn't you guys see that... human? In that weelchair? With that oversized head that looked like some genetic defect?
And the strange drum and base music and the use of cocain that is depicted, all in this quick and shaky way.
I dunno but this looked like some kinda horror trip or whatever.

:shock: Where?

K. Beckman

• Gast
Human???
« Antwort #6 am: Juli 25, 2005, 04:09:51 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "dorian jane"

Maby you'll have to se the whole video?! ;)
I think that the one who made this is a fucki'n genius. It gives me the creeps. Hua!!! :twisted:

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Human???
« Antwort #7 am: Juli 25, 2005, 09:11:52 Nachmittag »
There IS a genetic defect that makes people look like that...damn, wish I could remember what it's called...

But methinks that's some poor kid with that defect, plus brain dammage, that they decided to film all wonkey (Kind of looks like it was filmed in night vision, honestly...) in order to creep people out.  

That...or it's a REALLY smart monkey that can talk!

dorian jane

• Gast
Human???
« Antwort #8 am: Juli 26, 2005, 09:12:59 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "K. Beckman"
Zitat von: "dorian jane"

Maby you'll have to se the whole video?! ;)

I've been wondering about it..I tried it again and again but i just cannot see the whole thing.
I think too that is was filmed in night vision.

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Human???
« Antwort #9 am: Juli 28, 2005, 06:57:07 Nachmittag »
Okay, here's what I found about it:

http://www.rubberjohnny.tv/

the short movie is coming out soon.

The story behind it:
Johnny is a hyperactive, shape-shifting mutant child, kept locked away in a basement. With only his feverish imagination and his terrified dog for company, he finds ways to amuse himself in the dark.
Rubber Johnny is the latest creation from the UK’s most imaginative filmmaker, Chris Cunningham. Featuring music by legendary electronic composer, Aphex Twin, this nightmarish and hallucinatory experimental short film is accompanied by 40 pages of drawings and photographs - Cunningham’s first published book of original artwork.

K. Beckman

• Gast
Human???
« Antwort #10 am: Juli 29, 2005, 10:18:27 Vormittag »
Thanx for the link. :)

dorian jane

• Gast
Human???
« Antwort #11 am: Juli 29, 2005, 12:27:00 Nachmittag »
Wao!!! This in fact reminds me of a true story that happened here long ago (i was still in elementary school). But it involved a girl that stayed imprisoned by her sisters in a basement for 20 years  :( When they found her, she had turned into an animal like form of life...

Metalmaiden

• Gast
Human???
« Antwort #12 am: Juli 29, 2005, 01:38:22 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "AngelOfMusic"
Okay, here's what I found about it:

http://www.rubberjohnny.tv/

the short movie is coming out soon.

:lol: It's sorta like the "Blair Witch" thing --- they created all this hype for  that movie by  posting stuff at a website first and people thought it was real and that the movie was a real documentery made with the left behind footage from the cameras of these people who disappeared. I remember the buzz around the opening of that movie EVERYBODY just HAD go go see it. It was crazy!!

Did you see the "The Last Broadcast" movie? (about the legendary Jersey Devil) It was alot like that. I was compelled to keep watching it. I thought it was a real documentery when I first started watching it, then when I started to get suspicious I still couldn't turn it off. I thought it was freaky and really scary!!

This  thing is just so creepy. I'm not sure I'd want to see the movie.  But then again it is something kinda different so maybe......Half the time I watch movies  'cause I'm more interested in the film making technique than the story itself. Ask Metal RN who some times has to gag my son and I to be able to watch a movie in peace as my son and I will be constantly talking about this camera angle and that delivery of the lines.  The sign of a really good  movie (in Metal RN's eyes) is one that can shut us up for 90 mins!!! Although reciting the line along with the charectors is the sign of a GREAT movie (again Metal RN). :lol:

TexJoachim

• Gast
Human???
« Antwort #13 am: Juli 29, 2005, 02:20:37 Nachmittag »
You must be the reason duct tape was invented.
;)

Just kidding,

Tex

dorian jane

• Gast
Human???
« Antwort #14 am: Juli 29, 2005, 04:25:46 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Metalmaiden"

:lol: It's sorta like the "Blair Witch" thing --- they created all this hype for  that movie by  posting stuff at a website first and people thought it was real and that the movie was a real documentery made with the left behind footage from the cameras of these people who disappeared. I remember the buzz around the opening of that movie EVERYBODY just HAD go go see it. It was crazy!!

I remember the great disappointment as well  :roll: