Autor Thema: wow, no good :(  (Gelesen 7274 mal)

miked79

• Gast
wow, no good :(
« am: Juli 27, 2005, 05:08:13 Vormittag »
Im a hardcore falconer fan, im still rockin the first 2 cds, just awsome, lyrics, melody , singin, voices just soar, and the melodys are great. Then septer or deception, gave it a chance, new singer was ok, did ok, lyrics were pretty good, still sounded falconerish, Now this new CD. Boy ole boy. i like only 2 songs, thee only one that sounds like the falconer of old is Purgatory times. I cant even listen to a couple of the songs, cuz the singers voice goes all screetchy high like an 80s hair metal band. Sounds like the scorpions or somethin. And lyrics , i dont care for them. I like mystikal stuff ! like lord of the black smith, or clarion call. but jack the ripper , :(  falconer has changed too much. Sounds more like iced earth now. Which is ok, but i wont be buyin the next cd, unless its called . The Return OF Mathias........../ just my 2 cents.

Anonymous

• Gast
« Antwort #1 am: Juli 27, 2005, 06:49:26 Vormittag »
i mean how do u go from, " Listen to the hymn
it sings in the galleries
Powerful runes he carves
into the shining steel
to have protection
from the powers of mystery
to,
" you wont feel a thing as i loot your body, im jack the ripper,

whose ever writing this , is killin me

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: Juli 27, 2005, 04:53:53 Nachmittag »
Hoooboy, another one.  :roll:

I'm starting to think all these people posting about how much they don't like the new album are really the same person over and over and over.

Stefan W

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: Juli 28, 2005, 06:28:43 Nachmittag »
just check the IP adress and have your suspicions confirmed.

kailef

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: Juli 29, 2005, 01:50:54 Vormittag »
I think only administrators can see the IP address of a poster.

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: Juli 29, 2005, 03:04:08 Vormittag »
I think so too.

That, or I'm more technologically-challenged than I thought.

TexJoachim

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: Juli 29, 2005, 11:36:51 Vormittag »
The IP addresses of the first two posts of this thread are indeed identical.
However, I would not draw too fast conclusions. The IP address belongs to a pool of dial in addresses that everyone using this provider might get once in a while.

Greetz,

Tex

JackTheKnife

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: August 25, 2005, 01:17:48 Vormittag »
All I know is I like all the Falconer cd's they all have their specific qualities that appeal to my taste in music and Jack the Knife is actually my favorite song of Grime (hence the username)

I'll admit at first I wasn't all that happy about the singer switch but after listening to Sceptre a few times and especially Pledge for Freedom I thought this guys is just different not a worse singer and being a musician myself I know the feel to explore and try out new things in my music, the first song I wrote is completely different than the latest so I guess it's just a sort of evolution taking place, and it's only a good thing, it the music doesn't evolve then it becomes repetetive and every song sounds exactly the same, which of course not good.

Marcin_Poland

• Gast
« Antwort #8 am: August 27, 2005, 12:55:28 Vormittag »
I agree with miked79. the two first CDs were extremely cool. heavy guitar riffs, combined with great singer's voice, and lyrics about the past and mighty things - the best CDs ever.
the 3rd one isn't as good, but the 4th one is a total misunderstanding.

cheers

Rhodry

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: August 28, 2005, 05:03:06 Nachmittag »
Expressing an opinion is fine, but if it is indeed true that it's the same guy posting the same thing over and over, that's just plain trolling. :roll:
And of course, everyone knows not to feed the trolls.  :P

Personally, I like GvG and the three previous albums as well. Only thing is, perhaps Falconer can include several medieval-themed songs in their next album?(Maybe 2-3?)
Those are always great. Don't you guys think so?

JackTheKnife

• Gast
« Antwort #10 am: August 28, 2005, 06:53:51 Nachmittag »
You are right on that point, their medieval-themed songs are great, and hopefully they'll keep putting songs like that on their future albums, if they don't it will still be Falconer to me, and I love this band

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #11 am: August 28, 2005, 07:58:48 Nachmittag »
On another thread Stefan said that they were going to have some more midieval-type songs on the new album, if I'm remembering correctly...

JackTheKnife

• Gast
« Antwort #12 am: August 28, 2005, 11:28:00 Nachmittag »
Zitat
On another thread Stefan said that they were going to have some more midieval-type songs on the new album, if I'm remembering correctly...

SWEET

Anonymous

• Gast
« Antwort #13 am: September 09, 2005, 03:28:07 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "AngelOfMusic"

Those songs are on the of the big reasons I listen to Falconer.

Anonymous

• Gast
« Antwort #14 am: Oktober 10, 2005, 05:49:08 Nachmittag »
I think Everyone misses Mathias, but in my opinion he will never come back, so you have to give the new singer a chance :)

i like all albums the same

damn i know my english is terrible ^^
but i think you may understand me ;)