Autor Thema: Honesty  (Gelesen 4426 mal)

RAvenRiser

• Gast
Honesty
« am: Juli 24, 2005, 10:30:18 Nachmittag »
I will say that I have been a devout Falconer fan since their inception...

I have even had the pleasure of discussing vocal practices with Mathias, I greatly respect and admire the musicians of Falconer.

The album I have is a friends copy, after the last album I would not purchase the new one until I gave it a listen.

I am a musician as well, and believe me I do not agree with the illegal downloading of music.  If I enjoy the music of a band I support them.
But I will not be purchasing this new Falconer album for myself.

Not because it's that bad, but because it's not MY cup of tea...others may like it, I don't.

jakob_hasse

• Gast
Re: Honesty
« Antwort #1 am: Juli 25, 2005, 01:31:46 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "RAvenRiser"
I will say that I have been a devout Falconer fan since their inception...

I have even had the pleasure of discussing vocal practices with Mathias, I greatly respect and admire the musicians of Falconer.

The album I have is a friends copy, after the last album I would not purchase the new one until I gave it a listen.

I am a musician as well, and believe me I do not agree with the illegal downloading of music.  If I enjoy the music of a band I support them.
But I will not be purchasing this new Falconer album for myself.

Not because it's that bad, but because it's not MY cup of tea...others may like it, I don't.

good for you

kailef

• Gast
Honesty
« Antwort #2 am: Juli 26, 2005, 04:50:34 Vormittag »
RAvenRiser,

It's nice to see someone who's able to explain that they don't like the new Falconer sound without being an ass about it.  I respect that.

Do yourself a favor - Give "Child of the Wild" a few listens before you pull the plug.  It's got a great sound, and Kris sings very much like Mathias in that song.  It's my hope that the next Falconer album will have a lot more of that particular style.  We'll just have to wait and see.

Stefan W

• Gast
Honesty
« Antwort #3 am: Juli 26, 2005, 04:19:46 Nachmittag »
I can at this time tell you that there will be more of that.

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Honesty
« Antwort #4 am: Juli 26, 2005, 05:10:28 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Stefan W"
I can at this time tell you that there will be more of that.

Not to denegrate the current style (because I do like it!) but...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!  Kristoffer singing clean = positively orgasmic!  

As always, can't wait for the new album. :)

Prab

• Gast
Honesty
« Antwort #5 am: Juli 26, 2005, 06:37:07 Nachmittag »
ANTICIPATIOOOOON!!!!  :bluebanger:

but for now....

*pushes play*

you must noooooot
live in feeeeaaar foooor the chiiilld ooof the wiiiild
*sings along*

Mindtraveller

• Gast
Honesty
« Antwort #6 am: Juli 26, 2005, 07:40:33 Nachmittag »
*Joins the joy*

Glad to hear that, the more I listen to the album, the more I realize "Child of the Wild" is my favorite track, if only by a nose over "Humanity Overdose". :D

kailef

• Gast
Honesty
« Antwort #7 am: Juli 28, 2005, 05:40:12 Vormittag »
Yeah... The more I listen, the more I lean towards liking the songs that Kriss sings clean vocals in.  Except for Purgatory Time.  I can play that song on repeat for hours and not get tired of it.   :wink:

Anonymous

• Gast
Honesty
« Antwort #8 am: August 09, 2005, 10:22:30 Nachmittag »
um i think im in the wrong place because you see i ment to go to a website for falconers(the ppl woh acually work with the falcons and other birds)and so im really confused

Anonymous

• Gast
Honesty
« Antwort #9 am: August 09, 2005, 10:26:25 Nachmittag »
nvrm im leaving this IS the wrong place

Radagast

• Gast
Honesty
« Antwort #10 am: August 09, 2005, 11:46:39 Nachmittag »
Wrong thread too. :roll: