Autor Thema: Tourism on Bleeding4Metal - Pt.2: USA  (Gelesen 23307 mal)

shadowman

• Gast
Tourism on Bleeding4Metal - Pt.2: USA
« Antwort #60 am: Dezember 14, 2004, 11:17:04 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Metalmaiden"
Came across this today  ---

"Do we truly believe that ALL red-state residents are ignorant racist fascist knuckle-dragging NASCAR-obsessed cousin-marrying roadkill-eating tobacco-juice-dribbling gun-fondling religious fanatic rednecks; or that ALL blue-state residents are godless unpatriotic pierced-nose Volvo-driving France-loving left-wing communist latte-sucking tofu-chomping holistic-wacko neurotic vegan weenie perverts? Yes. This is called 'diversity,' and it is why we are such a great nation – a nation that has given the world both nuclear weapons AND SpongeBob Squarepants." – Miami Herald columnist Dave Barry.

:lol:

Hahahahaha ! Had a good laugh with this Metal maiden ! What is your opinion on this quote ?

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #61 am: Dezember 15, 2004, 10:19:11 Vormittag »
Me too :) I even read it to my mom, and she laughed her eyes off :)

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #62 am: Dezember 15, 2004, 12:11:34 Nachmittag »
I think that pretty much sums it up. There seems to be a need lately (and I do not mean this particular writer, just in general) to make a point of pointing out differences here lately and making sure that you are on "one side or the other", absolutely frustrating.  :x   It is a funny quote/observation though!!!