Autor Thema: Tourism on Bleeding4Metal - Pt.2: USA  (Gelesen 23300 mal)

TexJoachim

• Gast
Tourism on Bleeding4Metal - Pt.2: USA
« Antwort #45 am: Oktober 22, 2004, 01:37:18 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Metalmaiden"

And it is partly due to the fact that  we don't  know geograph!, If something is happening in
 the  Ukraine well that's right next to Belgium isn't it??? :laugh:

Makes me think of this one: http://www.riehle.org/humorous-takes/fun-photos/ch-according-to-cnn.jpg
:(

Greetz,

Tex

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #46 am: Oktober 22, 2004, 04:18:47 Nachmittag »
I would have though that the reason more was that they do not have the time. As stated so many people do not take more than 1 weeks vacation at a time. I also agree with the fear of flying and the wanting to see america. We have been fortunate enough to go to europe the past two years and it has by far excedded any of my expectations. They have been two of the best experiences of my life, along with Hawaii :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   But I think that has a lot to do with my travel companion :D . Anyway, i know that we can not wait to get back over there to see and learn more, that is the most facinating part. It is all real, and that can be fun, exploring and seeing tjings that you had only seen in a book up till that point. I have always wanted to see the pyramids but i think that we might have to wait awhile before heading to that part of the world :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #47 am: Oktober 22, 2004, 04:20:25 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "shadowman"

Just today I read this in the newspaper under the heading 'through or false' :
This article was a side note on the coming US elections in one of Belgians leading newspapers, therefor I can assure you, the sources of this enquiry are 100 % reliable...

Ehhh...newspapers?    what channel is that on :laugh:  :lol2:  :wall:

shadowman

• Gast
« Antwort #48 am: Oktober 22, 2004, 05:14:30 Nachmittag »
@Joachim, the screenshot in the link  seems genuine ! Funny but  sad at the same time...

@the metal RN, wouldn't keep my expectations about the pyramids that high dude.
Egypt has become a rather popular destination for Belgians lately, and I know some people who were there (including my sister) and they are not all that impressed.

Especially the big commerce around the site is a reason never to go again.
The Egyptians around the pyramids are close to agressive if you do not ride a camel, buy a souvenir, have dinner at the premises... etc...
And above all : it is expensive like hell !! :cry:

TexJoachim

• Gast
« Antwort #49 am: Oktober 22, 2004, 05:30:27 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "shadowman"
@Joachim, the screenshot in the link  seems genuine ! Funny but  sad at the same time...

It is genuine.
:(

Greetz,

Tex

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #50 am: Oktober 23, 2004, 01:59:53 Nachmittag »
First off I wanted to welcome AngelOFMusic to the site and the topic. I dont believe that I have ever had the opportunity to say hello to you before.. from the corn and soy bean fields are ya??? what state is that.. Indiana here.....

its been a rough few days for me.. fighting like cats and dogs with my other half (about to give up and send her home back to Cali) and been working 20 hour days because of the funky weather us Corn and Bean haulers and farmers are afraid of the coming freeze.. and well even though I just haul from the fields to the grain elevators it is scary even fro me being a truck driver... i really like driving local instead of being all over the country and never seeing home... and what is this about cattle prods btw lmao... getten kinky while i was away are we :-P.........

one more thing I wanted to add to this topic.. there is nothing better then waking up first light (this time of the year around 6 a.m but i am up at 4 a.m) and walking out of your front door to look at the fields and being able to inhale the fresh smell of cropped fields ie; corn and soy beans and be able to enjoy each breath with out the smell of cars nasty plants that use chemicals that put poisens into our air, no smog, just fresh crisp clean air.. I wouldnt rade it for nothing in the world.. call me your local red neck and I will tell you that your right.. but i do have alot of compassion for things in this world, not to mention I am a hopeless romantic......

@ Shadowman.... did you fall and bump your head.... sexy voice eh.. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
get over your self "OLD" man  :P

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #51 am: Oktober 23, 2004, 07:01:57 Nachmittag »
@ Dying Soul:  Hello!  I'm from Illinois, so I guess we're neighbors in the country.  I like Indiana.  You're interstates are in awesome condition.  Unlike OURS.  Stupid politicians, lining their pockets with tax dollars...*grumbles*

ARGH, no more ranting from me!  :P

shadowman

• Gast
« Antwort #52 am: Oktober 24, 2004, 01:30:23 Nachmittag »
Unless someone has anything to add in here I suggest we might move on to yet anohter country...
Gonna wait for one more day and then we move on...

8)

grym

• Gast
« Antwort #53 am: Oktober 25, 2004, 04:41:34 Vormittag »
Yay, reading all those massive rants took me way to long.

I've come to the conclusion that the main thing wrong with America, is it's full of Americans.

Kidding :wink:

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #54 am: Oktober 25, 2004, 07:06:47 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "grym"
Yay, reading all those massive rants took me way to long.

I've come to the conclusion that the main thing wrong with America, is it's full of Americans.

Kidding :wink:

Better than being infested with Funnel Web spiders, mate.  :P

Booyah!  :lol2:

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #55 am: Oktober 25, 2004, 10:53:44 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "AngelOfMusic"
@ Dying Soul:  Hello!  I'm from Illinois, so I guess we're neighbors in the country.  I like Indiana.  You're interstates are in awesome condition.  Unlike OURS.  Stupid politicians, lining their pockets with tax dollars...*grumbles*

ARGH, no more ranting from me!  :P

yeah your the closest person too me that visits this site that I have known of yet.. pretty cool I think.. might have to ride out to the corn field between you and I one day and meet.... :banger2:

grym

• Gast
« Antwort #56 am: Oktober 25, 2004, 08:44:47 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "AngelOfMusic"
Better than being infested with Funnel Web spiders, mate.  :P

Booyah!  :lol2:

Oi! Don't knock 'em, they taste great!  :lol:

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #57 am: November 03, 2004, 01:51:21 Vormittag »
well I guess that this topic is a dead issue now so with that I will put up the sign.... :closed:

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #58 am: Dezember 14, 2004, 02:53:11 Nachmittag »
Came across this today  ---

"Do we truly believe that ALL red-state residents are ignorant racist fascist knuckle-dragging NASCAR-obsessed cousin-marrying roadkill-eating tobacco-juice-dribbling gun-fondling religious fanatic rednecks; or that ALL blue-state residents are godless unpatriotic pierced-nose Volvo-driving France-loving left-wing communist latte-sucking tofu-chomping holistic-wacko neurotic vegan weenie perverts? Yes. This is called 'diversity,' and it is why we are such a great nation – a nation that has given the world both nuclear weapons AND SpongeBob Squarepants." – Miami Herald columnist Dave Barry.

:lol:

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #59 am: Dezember 14, 2004, 06:37:41 Nachmittag »
I <3 Dave Barry